MAKKAH – The General Presidency for Affairs of the Two Holy Mosques has completed on Monday that the annual customary procedure of raising the lower part of the cover (kiswa) of the Holy Kaaba by about three meters in accordance with the plan for the Hajj season of 2022.
The raised part of kiswa was covered with white cotton cloth having a width of approximately two meters across all four sides.
Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, head of the Presidency, participated in the customary procedure in preparation for the annual Hajj season. He emphasized the importance of the great care and attention received by the Kaaba kiswa throughout the year from the wise Presidency leadership.
“This is an extension of the keenness of the Saudi government, ever since its establishment at the hands of King Abdul Aziz, on the care of the Two Holy Mosques as well as the Hajj and Umrah pilgrims and the facilities for the seasons 2022 and 2023 for them in general, and the Holy Kaaba in particular,” he said.
He emphasized that Saudi Arabia is doing everything that would facilitate the guests of God to perform their worship and rituals in ease and comfort.
The procedure of raising the Kaaba kiswa is carried out every year as a precautionary measure to prevent the pilgrims from damaging the kiswa as they tend to touch it during their tawaf (circumambulation around the Holy Kaaba).
Saudi specialist tailors from the King Abdulaziz Complex for the Kaaba Cover took part in the process of raising the kiswa, which is a piece of black silk with verses from the Holy Qur’an inscribed on it upward, to protect it from tampering.
Haj 2022 MADINAH — More than 159,000 pilgrims have arrived in Madinah by Sunday. The pilgrims from several nationalities arrived through air and land crossings to perform this year’s Hajj.
Statistics on arriving and departing pilgrims in Madinah, issued by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah, showed that 146,765 pilgrims arrived through the Prince Mohammed bin Abdulaziz International Airport in Madinah till Sunday night, while the land immigration center received 12,335 pilgrims who arrived in Madinah through land border crossings.
The statistics also revealed the nationalities of pilgrims staying in Madinah, showing that Indonesian pilgrims are top residents of the Prophet’s City with 26,705, followed by Indians with 19,663, Bangladeshis with 8,672, Pakistanis with 7,747, and Iranians with 6,567 pilgrims.
Statistics showed that 63,077 pilgrims left Madinah over the past few days on their way to the Holy Sites in Makkah. The number of pilgrims remaining in Madinah totaled 96,526 pilgrims as of Sunday night.
Saudi Arabia : The chairman of the Board of Directors in charge of the Coordination Council for domestic Haj Pilgrims, Saed Al-Juhani has revealed the expected date that pilgrims will be able to book the packages for the Hajj 2022.
Al-Juhani said during an interview with Al-Ekhbariya channel that it is expected that domestic Haj pilgrims will be able to book Hajj packages during the beginning of next week June 2022.
This year’s pilgrimage will witness 3 packages presented by domestic pilgrimage companies, which are:
1 – Hajj Towers in Mina package.
2 – Deyafah1 Package, characterized with modern tents similar to Rooms in hotel, which are considered to be appearing for the first time on Hajj this year.
3 – Deyafah2 Haj package, which are the regular tents that are equipped with all services.
Al-Juhani confirmed that the meals that will be provided to the domestic Haj pilgrims, for citizens and residents, would be fresh meals that are compatible with the packages approved by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah 2022.
The same mechanism that was followed in providing meals to pilgrims in the past years, specifically in 1440 AH, will be adopted during this year’s Hajj such that there will be an available buffet for Haj pilgrims and fresh meals.
As for the numbers allocated for this year so far, the approved number is 150,000 Haj pilgrims for domestic, both citizens and residents, Al-Juhani said, pointing out that if there is an increase, it will be announced.
The entry ban to Makkah for expatriates without permits came into force on Thursday. 26 May 2022.
Brig. Gen. Sami Al-Shuwairekh, the spokesman for Public Security, said that this was in line with the Immediate implementation of the instructions with regard to regulating the Hajj 2022 pilgrimage for this year.
“As per the instructions, only expatriates who obtain a permit for entry to Makkah will be allowed into the holy city from Thursday, Shawwal 25 corresponding to May 26 2022. They can obtain permits from the security control centers at the entry points to Makkah,” he said.
All Residents & vehicles who do not have the required documents will be turned back, he said while noting that these documents include an entry permit to work at the holy sites issued by the competent authority, residency permit (iqama) issued from Makkah, Umrah 2022 permit, and Hajj 2022 permit.
Eid al Fitr is Known as the festival of happiness, prayers, fasting and charity, This Eid marks the end of Ramadan. The festival concludes the month-long fasting observed by Muslims with massive feasts organized Around the world. As per the traditions, Muslims wear new clothes, distribute sweets, and greet each other with Eid Mubarak wishes. Further, Eid wishes fortify unity and togetherness among relatives, friends, neighbors, acquaintances, and even with strangers. Therefore it is greatly Mandatory & important to know the appropriate Eid ul Fitr greetings and wish people accordingly.
50 Eid Al Fitr Mubarak wishes
Top Best Eid Greeting wishes for family
1. May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak !
2. May the divine blessings of Allah touch every aspect of our life and make them wonderful. Eid ul Fitr Mubarak
3. I pray to Allah to bless our family with joy, success, and happiness. Keep thriving. Happy Eid al Fitr.
4. Eid Mubarak! I wish Allah to grant you all a healthy life and bless you with boundless happiness.
5. .Sending you all my best wishes on this occasion of Eid. May Allah bless you every day.
6. May Allah bless your days and nights with all His choicest blessings. Eid Mubarak, Dear family.
7. Eid Mubarak to all my family members. I wish you happiness and health this Eid ul Fitr.
8. Eid Mubarak to my family members. The moments we share during Eid make it the happiest time of year.
9. Eid Mubarak to my family members. My Eid is incomplete without all of you.
10. Eid Mubarak to the most wonderful family ever. Every year, I look forward to Eid ul Fitr for all the laughter and joy we share on this holy day.
11. Eid is the time to celebrate everyone around you, so a very happy Eid to all my wonderful family members.
12. Eid Mubarak to you. May Allah bless us to spend every Eid together, Ameen.
13. This Eid, I’d want to express my gratitude to our Almighty Allah for bestowing upon me the loveliest of all families. I love you, and Eid Mubarak!
14. This Eid ul Fitr, may there be no shadows to depress you, Only joys to surround you. Eid Mubarak!
Best and short wishes for Eid ul Fitr wishes to greet Friends
15. May Eid take away all your sorrows. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
16. Sending the best wishes for Eid to you. May Allah grant all your prayers.
17. Eid Mubarak! I hope the festival of breaking the fast of Ramadan month will put all the magic of love & happiness together.
18. Eid Mubarak! May the year ahead be fruitful for your home, your family, and especially you.
19. Happy Eid! I hope this Eid brings joy, wealth, and health to you.
20. Eid Mubarak! Wishing you and your family all the blessings of Allah on this day of Eid.
21. Eid Mubarak! May Allah’s blessings be with you today, tomorrow, and always.
22. Happy Eid! Wishing you and your family a very happy, prosperous, and blissful Eid.
23. Eid Mubarak! May Allah flood your life with happiness and peace of mind on this occasion.
24. May this Eid bring blessings for the entire humanity that we can walk on the way of peace and harmony. Eid Mubarak!
25. This Eid will bring you peace, prosperity, and tranquility. Our sacrifices to Allah will be rewarded. Happy Eid to you!
26. May the magic of Eid envelope you, and the love of Allah be with you. Our wishes are always there for you. Eid Mubarak!
27. May you be blessed with good health and success. Sending love to you and your family. Eid Mubarak!
28. Walk in the doors of prosperity, success, and happiness this Eid. Wishing you a very happy Eid ul Fitr.
Best Top Eid al Fitr greetings for Children
29. This is the day when we should pay gratitude to the divine light for all the wonderful things around us. Eid Mubarak!
30. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults. Eid Mubarak!
31. Know that Allah is always with you to help you at every step of the way. Eid Mubarak!
32. Eid is a day to cheer and laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid.
33. May you be blessed with kindness, patience, and love. Eid Mubarak.
34. Eid is the time for sharing what we have with others. Have a wonderful Eid.
35. On this holy occasion, wishing you a day filled with lots of laughter and happy moments. Eid Mubarak to you!
36. May Allah guide you on the right path and help you whenever you ask for His advice. Eid Mubarak.
37. May you find a million reasons to make your life more beautiful on this day. May the joy of Eid be multiplied a thousand times and stay with you forever. Eid Mubarak!
38. We need little to live a happy life. So, seize the moment because living a happy life is all within yourself and your way of thinking. May Allah guide you and accept all your prayers. Eid Mubarak!
39. Spending Eid with friends and family with lip-smacking food, laughter, and happy moments is a pure blessing! Looking forward to meeting you soon. Eid Mubarak!
40. Eid Mubarak, my dear! Your smile is the most beautiful thing to me. I pray to Allah to fill your life with joy and happiness and keep you smiling always.
Eid ul Fitr Top quotes
“And whosoever puts his trust in Allah; then He will suffice him”. – Al-Talaaq 65:3
- “You will not attain righteousness till you spend in charity of the things you love”. – The Quran
- “He is the One God, the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, most wise”. – The Quran 59:24
- “Those who believed and led a righteous life are the best creatures”. – The Quran 98:7
- “Whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord”. – The Quran 18:110
- “I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path [the truth]”. – The Quran 11:55-56
Exchanging Eid Mubarak wishes and Eid al Fitr messages with everyone around you is the best way of spreading joy and festive cheer on the auspicious occasion of Eid ul Fitr. So, send one of these top Eid Fitr greetings to your family, friends, and loved ones to wish them well.
FAQs Eid2022 Mubarak Wishes
Why Muslims greet each other on Eid ul Fitr?
To celebrate the festivities of Eid ul Fitr and promote brotherhood among fellow Muslims, people exchange greetings with each other.
What to do on Eid ul Fitr?
People wear new clothes, offer prayer and donation and exchange Eid wishes and greetings with each other on the festival.
What is the common Eid ul Fitr greeting?
Eid ul Fitr Mubarak is the most common Eid greeting.
Who can exchange Eid Mubarak greetings with each other?
Muslims exchange Eid Mubarak wishes with everyone from friends, family, kids, and loved ones to neighbors, acquaintances, and even with strangers on Eid ul Fitr.
What is special about Eid ul Fitr?
Eid ul Fitr marks the end of long fasting days of Ramadan with massive feasts and exchange of gifts and greetings which makes it a special festival in Islam.
MAKKAH — Worshipers and Umrah Pilgrims performed the last Friday prayer in the holy month of Ramadan 2022 at the Grand Mosque in Makkah and the Prophet’s Mosque in Madinah.
In an overwhelming spirituality and an atmosphere full of faith, worshipers performed their prayers in the Two Holy Mosques, thanking Allah- the Almighty for blessings of security, safety, comfort and stability, and beseeching Him to end the Covid pandemic.
Grand Mosque’ third Saudi Expansion receives 19 million worshipers during Ramadan 2022
All Their gathering was smooth and orderly thanks to the meticulous and flawless arrangements made by the Saudi Ministry authorities that enabled them to spend the day in a highly spiritual and serene atmosphere.
The General Presidency for the Affairs of the Two Holy Mosques has intensified the cleaning, disinfection and sterilization operations using environment-friendly disinfectants and detergents. It carries out 10 washing operations at the Grand Mosque per day as part of the precautionary measures.
The Ministry has prepared more than 45 field teams which are working round the clock to sterilize all corners of the Grand Mosque and its external yards. It also provided more than 300 high-quality modern devices for sterilizing hands and about 70 devices that measure temperatures through remote sensing.
Meanwhile, Number of worshipers commended the services provided at the Grand Mosque, expressing their appreciation for the development of services as well as the implementation of precautionary measures. They also praised all services being provided by the Saudi Arabia government to serve the Two Holy Mosques and their visitors.
MAKKAH — The number of worshipers in the third Saudi expansion of the Grand Holy Mosque has reached nearly 19 million during the holy month of Ramadan.
Director of the General Department of Northern Expansion Eng. Walid Al-Masoudi said that the third Saudi expansion, in cooperation with all partners of success, received about 18,911,278 worshipers for all the five obligatory prayers, in addition to the Tarawih and Tahajjud prayers.
The expansion received more than 500,000 worshipers per hour, half of them with 250 worshipers inside the expansion, and the other half with 250 worshipers in the squares, he said.
Al-Masoudi added that the worshipers were divided throughout the days of Ramadan in all the floors of the expansion building, in the ground floor, first floor, first mezzanine, second, and second mezzanine with balconies, and the surrounding northern and western squares.
Al-Masoudi stressed that these efforts come under the directives of the General President of the Affairs of the Grand Mosque and Prophet’s Mosque, in fulfillment of the aspirations of the wise leadership.
Saudi Arabia MAKKAH: The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has announced that it will conduct this year’s Hajj with participation of Hujjaj Hajj Pilgrims from around the world for the first time in 2 years.
The Ministry also said that it had set the maximum number of participants to be 1 million, a jump from 60,000 Hujjaj last year under the COVID-19 Precautionary Measures.
Among the requirements the Ministry said that the Hujjaj would need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and the maximum age of Hujjaj has been set to 65 years.
The Supreme Court has called all muslims around Saudi Arabia to sight Shawwal crescent on Saturday night, 29 Ramadan 1443 AH – according to Umm Al-Qura calendar – corresponding to April 30 2022 AD.
Anyone who can see the crescent of Shawwal with the naked eye or through binoculars must report to the nearest court and in addition to register his testimony, the Supreme Court said.
that the Minister of Islamic Affairs, Call and Guidance Sheikh Dr. Abdullatif Bin Abdulaziz Al Al-Sheikh has directed the ministry’ branches to prepare all mosques and outdoor chapels to receive worshipers to perform Eid Al-Fitr prayers.
Al Al-Sheikh has set the time for Eid Al-Fitr prayers for the year 1443-2022, which will be 15 minutes after sunrise, according to the Umm Al-Qura calendar.
The Saudi Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development (MHRSD) has announced earlier that there will be four-day Eid Al-Fitr 2022 holidays for the private and non-profit sectors in the Kingdom.
The holidays will start from the end of the working day on Saturday, April 30 (Ramadan 29), the ministry said in a statement..