by kahaf | Mar 26, 2023 | Uncategorized
Performing Umrah in Ramzan per pilgrim limited to once by Saudi Ministry of Haj and Umrah
This Decision was declare and made to provide opportunity and options to all other pilgrims who have desire to perform Umrah during Ramzan or Ramadan 2023.Due to Heacy Rush.
Ramzan for Muslims is The holy month around the world, and many prefer performing Umrah during this Holy month. However, by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has announced that Umrah pilgrims are not allowed to repeat during Ramzan, and they have the right to perform it only once in full month.
This decision move is to give opportunity for all other pilgrims who have the desire to perform Umrah during the holy month and can perform the rituals with ease comfort.
No option Available to amend the Umrah date, but Umrah pilgrims can delete their Previous appointment via Nusuk app, before entering the permit time, then they can issue a new permit.
The Ministry of Saudi Arabia confirmed that the appointments are updated periodically, noting that if the pilgrims do not find a date for reservation, then they can search for another date at a later time.
The decision was made to give an opportunity to all pilgrims who have the desire to perform Umrah during the holy month.
About Nusuk App -2023
To obtain an Umrah permit for performing, Guests Must use the Nusuk App. The ministry also directed that pilgrims to follow the date and timing as there is no possibility of changing it in the system. If a pilgrim wants to make changes, Previous permit must be cancel and reapply again.
Earlier this Year the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) stated that there is no maximum or minimum limit on the number of times a pilgrim can perform Umrah in the kingdom. However, it is mandatory to comply with the directive to take an appointment for a specific time for performing the pilgrimages, Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Hajj and Umrah said while replying to queries.
The ministry clarified that whoever arrived in the Kingdom on a visit, tourist, or work visa can perform Umrah.
Umrah in Ramzan
Umrah is an Islamic pilgrimage to Makkah for Muslims, which can be performed at any time of the year. It consists of performing rituals in the Masjid Al Haram.
Performing Umrah during Ramzan is highly recommended by Islamic scholars.
By limiting the number of times a pilgrim can perform Umrah, the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah aims to make the experience accessible to all who wish to perform it.
by kahaf | Mar 21, 2023 | Uncategorized
ramazan 2023 ramazan date in Saudi Arabia ramazan expected starting date in India pakistan Bangladesh and other countries.
Ramazan 2023: In India Ramazan will be starting on March 23 and end on April 22. Check out the dates in India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Dubai, and other countries.
Ramazan or Ramadan The most auspicious Days of the year is almost here. Every year, Ramazan or Ramadan, also known as Ramzan or Ramazaan, the islamic ninth month of the Calendar, is celebrated by all Muslims around the world with much grandeur. This is the holy Month and is marked as the month of hope, prayers, fasting, reflections. The People of Islamic faith let go of worldly pleasures, extravagant behaviour and spending fasting time during this month. Observe fast or Roza along with their Family & friends. During this Ramazan or Ramadan time, people wake up early to eat (Sehri or Suhoor. Then untill the sunset, they do not eat or drink anything. breaking their fast by eating dates and drinking water by the sunset time. This ritual is followed by Iftar, a meal that includes all sorts of delicacies fruits .
This Ramadan 2023 in India expected to starts by Wednesday 23 March 2023, after the sighting of moon over.
and This Year Ramadan in Saudi Arabia Crescent Not Sighted, Ramadan Begins On Thursday
The Saudi Arabia Hilal Committee of Moon sighting in Sudair headed by Saudi astronomer Dr. Abdullah Khudairi was unable to sight the Ramadan 1444 crescent on Tuesday evening 21, Mar 2023. The committee seated in Tumair, Riyadh, and other areas also did not report any sightings of the Moon crescent.
Royal Court officers have sent a sealed verdict of the same to Supreme Court of Saudi Arabia to officially announce that the Kingdom and to the world the news of the results of today’s sighting.
morover, the Sha’ban Month 1444 will complete 30 days This Year, and the month of Ramadan 1444 in Saudi Arabia will begin on Thursday, 23 March 2023 Ramadan will end on April 22, 2023, and the Eid-ul-Fitr will be celebrated on Saturday, April 22, 2023. However, the dates may vary for each country. Check out expected starting date of Ramadan for countries like UAE, Dubai, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bahrain,Qatar, Doha and more below. (Note: Final dates will be confirmed according to the moon sighting.)
Ramadan expected date in UAE, Dubai, Pakistan and other countries:
In Saudi Arabia, Ramadan is expected to begin on March 23, followed by Eid-ul-Fitr on April 21.
by kahaf | Mar 9, 2023 | HAJJ, Uncategorized
Ministry of Hajj and Umrah Announces Issuance of Ramazan Umrah Permits For Pilgrims.
Blog Review by Musafir Services Team.
The Ministry of Haj & Umrah officials have announced that they start granting permits to individuals Pilgrim who wish to perform Umrah during the holy month of Ramazan/ Ramadan. Pilgrims can request a permit online via the Nusuk App. As Ramazan holds special Spiritual significance in Islam, it is Most preferred time for pilgrims to perform Umrah, resulting in a surge and High demand for Umrah bookings Around the world.
To ease and simplify the process of requesting permits and for arranging packages for Umrah, the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has employed the Authorized Umrah Travel Agents accordingly. They will allow Pilgrims to obtain the necessary visa for performing Umrah2023 and visiting holy sites, providing a convenient and hassle-free experience.
Moreover, the Saudi Kingdom is providing pilgrims with multiple visa options, including of personal visit visas, tourist visas, Umrah evisas, and also a Transit Visa for four-day. As per the most recent regulations, any Muslim can now undertake a minor pilgrimage using one of these visa options. The Duration of Umrah visa staying period has been extended from 30 days now upto 90 days, giving pilgrims more freedom to travel without restraints.
With this plentiful Pilgrimage services offered by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia , it is unsurprising that the number of Umrah pilgrims has almost reached 8 million since July of last year. This number is only one million short of the expected target of 9 million pilgrims by end of the upcoming Ramadan. The news will surely bring relief to those planning to perform Umrah during Ramadan, showcasing the Kingdom’s continuous efforts to facilitate this Spiritual and religious travel easily.
Declare by the Ministry of Haj & Umrah Saudi Arabia.
by kahaf | Mar 7, 2023 | Uncategorized
Hajj is one of the Mandatory five pillars of Islam and it’s a dream comes true for many Muslims across Globe. Booking process For Indian Nationals either planning and booking a Hajj package can be overwhelming. Moreover with the help of Hajj Commite of India Government of India Ministry of Minority Affairs (Statutory body constituted under the Act of Parliament No. 35 of 2002 or approved tour operators and travel agencies, the process has become significantly easier This Year.
Guidlines For Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (C.E.)
Last date for Submission of Haj Application Form For Indian Nationals Via – Haj Commite of India is 10 March 2023 .
- Read the Guidelines carefully before filling Haj Commite of India Application Form.
- The Haj Application Form (HAF) can be Filled and submitted online at Website www.hajcommittee.gov.in. or you can Downloadn Android Mobile App “HAJ COMMITTEE OF INDIA available on Google Playstore.
- The expenditure for Indian Haj pilgrimage mentioned in the Guidelines is liable to change as per charges ar the concerned agencies from time to time.
- The last date for submission of online HAF is 10th March, 2023.
- The Photographs pasted on Form and attached to Passport should be same. This avoids especially during scrutiny and endorsement of Haj Visa. Photo Must be Colour photographs having white background 70% face Visible, of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm size shall be used. Name and Passport number shall be writ back of photograph attached.
Haj Pilgrims Standard Baggage allowed
Check-in-Bag Two (2)Suitcases Upto 20 Kgs Each – 158 CM Total Dimensions Lenght+Breadh+Height
Hand Bag One (1) upto 7 Kg
Standard Size Baggage
Haj Indian Pilgrims must record their Cover Number, Name, Address, Flight Number & Embarkation Point on their bags by bold marker pen for easy identification. In absence of this information on their bags, it would be difcult to trace the missing baggage.
Pilgrim should afix the Baggage stickers provided by the Haj Commite of India at the Haj Camp of Respective Regions along with other travel documents so as to enable their baggage reach the intending pilgrims at their buildings of accommodation.
GUIDELINES FOR HAJ – 1444 (H) – 2023 (C.E.)
From Government of India Ministry of Minority Affairs -HAJ COMMITTEE OF INDIA.
- Aspirants who are physically and financially capable of performing Haj may apply for Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (CE.) subject to the criteria mentioned in the below guidelines
hereunder and the guidelines/instructions issued by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) from time to time for Haj 2023
- As the arrangements for Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (CE.) are being made under special circumstances due to CoVID-19 pandemic, the entire process of inviting applications for Indian pilgrims for Haj 2023 will be provisional till the final guidelines of KSA are announced. In this case of change in circumstances due to fresh outbreak of CoVID-19 cases or any other reasons, KSA may impose further restrictions related to eligibility criteria for international pilgrims, vaccination status, and other CoVID-19 protocols which shall be made applicable for all the pilgrims selected for Haj. It may be noted that only those persons who are fully vaccinated with approved CoVID-19 vaccine, at least one month before actual departure for Haj2023 will be allowed to travel for Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (CE).
- It is also expected that the KSA may review its Guidelines/instructions on Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (C.E.) including cancellation of the Haj pilgrimage entirely or partially for International pilgrims depending upon the conditions prevailing at the time of Haj. In such circumstances, the Haj Committee of India (HCol) shall not be liable for any change in eligibility criteria for pilgrims or cancellation of the Haj process either completely/partially, or for any financial obligations or any other circumstances that may arise due to the decisions taken by the KSA.
- It is expected that the expenditure under the package of HCoI for a pilgrim for Haj 2023 would be less than that of Haj 2022. However, the actual amount for pilgrims will be finalized only after hiring of services for the pilgrims in India and Saudi Arabia.Pilgrims who are capable of undertaking Haj shall only apply after validating their eligibility conditions and should have the means and wherewithal for undertaking Haj in line with the eligibility norms for Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (CE.).
- Haj Committee of India (hereinafter referred to as HCol), a Statutory Body under Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India, constituted under the Haj Committee Act, (No.35 of 2002), hereby issues the guidelines for persons willing to apply for Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (CE.). It is advised that persons willing to perform Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (CE.) may read the guidelines carefully before submitting the online Haj Application
Form (hereinafter referred to as HAF).
- HCol in its mandate under Haj Committee of India Act, 2002, makes arrangements for the Haj pilgrims within India in consultation and coordination with other stakeholders. The Consulate General of India in Jeddah (hereinafter referred to as CGI) is the agency responsible for making arrangements for pilgrims and to redress their grievances after their arrival in Jeddah/Madinah Munawwarah airport and during their stay in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
(hereinafter referred to as KSA). The Ministry of Civil Aviation (hereinafter referred to as MoCA) is the nodal agency responsible for the Air Charter Arrangements for Haj pilgrims and their belongings during transit. The Ministry
of Health and Family Welfare(hereinafter referred to as MoH&FW) arranges Vaccines and other medical assistance for pilgrims during Haj period.
- HCol has administrative relations with the State/Union Territory Haj Committees (hereinafter referred to as SHCs), in respect of Haj operations and NOT with any private individual/agency/association.
- The details of amounts to be paid by the pilgrims through the Bank to HCoI will be notified by HCol on its website. The pilgrims will also be informed through their respective SHCs and via SMSs. Pilgrims are advised to take utmost care so as not to fall prey to any individual/ agency/association claiming to work for or on behalf of HCol. The pilgrims should not pay any amount to any private individual, agency, or association for arrangements related to Haj 2023. If anyone is found falsely claiming that he works for HCoI, or demands money for extending some favour, the pilgrim may file a report against such person before the Chief Executive Officer, Haj Committee of India, 7-A, MRA Marg, Mumbai- 400001 through post or by sending a message on email id firstname.lastname@example.org or by FAX on 022 – 22630461.
- Shia Haj pilgrims who opt for JOHFA as Meeqat should indicate the same while applying for Haj 2023. Such pilgrims will be required to pay an additional amount for this facility and the amount to be paid will be intimated in due course.
- “ONCE IN A LIFE TIME HAJ THROUGH HAJ COMMITTEE OF INDIA”:
- As per the policy, an individual can perform Haj through HCoI only “once in a lifetime”. Those who have performed Haj earlier through HCoI, will not be eligible to apply for Haj-2023. In the case of Mehram for lady pilgrims, and of companions accompanying the pilgrims over 70 years of age, the repeaters (those repeating Haj through HCoI) will be allowed on payment of additional charges, as applicable from time to time. In such cases, the pilgrim has to submit a solemn declaration and undertaking to the effect that no first-time Mehram/Companion is available in their family.
- AVAILABILITY OF GUIDELINES AND HAJ APPLICATION: The pilgrims may download guidelines for Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (C.E.) from the website of HCol at www.hajcommittee.gov.in. Haj Application Form (HAF) may be filled and submitted online at www.hajcommittee.gov.in or through the Android Mobile App “HAJ COMMITTEE OF INDIA” available on Google Playstore. After filling HAF, a copy may be downloaded for submission in respective SHCs along with relevant documents like Passport and Remittance Receipt at the later stage on selection.
- ELIGIBILITY FOR HAJ: Haj is obligatory for Muslims having physical and financial competency to perform Haj. The Saudi Guidelines on eligibility to perform Haj or Umrah, specify that the pilgrim should be physically, behaviourally, and mentally fit. Any Muslim citizen of India can apply for Haj pilgrimage except; (a) Any person who is not in possession of machine readable valid Indian International Passport issued on or before 10.03.2023 and valid at least upto 03.02.2024.(b) Haj Repeaters: Any person who has performed Haj earlier in his/her life through HCol except a person who has applied under the categories of Mehram for a lady pilgrim or as a companion for pilgrims aged 70 years or above, on the basis of appropriate solemn Declaration and Undertaking. (c) Any person found to have furnished false information shall not be allowed to proceed for Haj. In such cases, he/she will be disqualified at any stage and de-boarded, at the Embarkation Point. The entire amount deposited by him/her shall also be forfeited. Besides, he/she may be prosecuted for making an incorrect/false Declaration. These conditions will also apply for concealing the fact of having performed Haj earlier as well as for Hajj-e-Badal pilgrims. (d) Those with severe medical conditions such as Terminal Cancer, Advanced Cardiac, Respiratory, Liver, Kidney diseases, Infectious Tuberculosis disease, or Senility. (e) Ladies not accompanying with Sharia Mehram, except ladies travelling without their Mehram as stipulated in Sr.No.5 of Haj Policy for Haj-2023. (f) Ladies in advanced stage of pregnancy, in which case the international flying standards will be followed.(g) Any person against whom a Court Order prohibiting travel abroad exists. (h) Applicant below the age of 18 years except those for whom consent of parents /legal guardian has been obtained.
- HAJ MANAGEMENT PROCESS: (a) HAJ ANNOUNCEMENT: Haj Process starts with the Haj announcement made by the Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA), Government of India. Subsequent to Haj announcement, the HCol notifies information for all the intending pilgrims, about the dates of commencement of submitting the application forms and the last date of filling HAF, the validity of the Passport, etc. Persons intending to apply for Haj are advised to adhere to the timelines announced for Haj-2023.(b) The Haj Committee of India has made all necessary preparations for inviting application through online portal. Individuals who are willing to apply for Haj 2023 are advised to go through the guidelines carefully to confirm their eligibility and to keep a copy of the following documents ready for submission while applying for Haj 2023:(i) PASSPORT: All intending pilgrims should possess machine readable valid Indian Passport issued before the closing date of application. The Ministry of External Affairs has issued instructions to all Regional Passport Offices to facilitate issuing of passport to intending Haj pilgrims.
- (ii) BANK ACCOUNT: Bank account of persons named as the Cover Head is mandatory for making the Haj Application. It is advised that the pilgrims open/update their Bank Account to facilitate the refunds, if any, in their Bank Accounts digitally through RTGS/NEFT. (iii) MOBILE NUMBER: The pilgrims are required to mention their own correct mobile number in the Haj application form to enable the HCoI/SHCs to sendnecessary information and instruction on Haj to them through SMS/Voice messages. The arrangement for dissemination of information through
by kahaf | Mar 2, 2023 | Uncategorized
How to Book Itikaf in Ramazan 2023 Registration Announced For The Two Holy Mosques Makkah and Madina
Makkah Saudi Arabia : The General Presidency for the Affairs of Two Holy Mosques Makkah and Madina has announced that the registration of Itikaf for the month of Ramadan 1444.
Registration will commence and Start accepting from 25 Sha’ban and will continue until 10 Ramadan 1444 or Ramadan 2023
The registration for I’tikaf Itikaf (Aetikaf) in the Two Holy Mosques Last 10 Days of Ramadan 1444.
The Ministry of General Presidency Haj & Umrah of the Two Holy Mosques opened registration Starting from 25 Shaban which will continue until 10th of Ramadan 1444 Hijri.
by kahaf | Feb 26, 2023 | Ramazan 2023 Updates, Uncategorized
Ramadan 2023: Send all these Ramazan WhatsApp, Facebook messages, greetings to loved ones!
After the Month Shaban- moon sighting , the holy month of Ramazan begins & culminates with Eid festivity which will be takes place after the 30-day Fasting of Ramazan.
Written By Musafir Services|Edited By:Mohammed Omer Ali|Last Updated: Feb 26, 2023, 21:36 PM IST| Source: Bureau
Ramazan will begins this year on March 22.
Muslims across the world fast during the holy month of 2023 Ramadan.
Ramadan word has Arabic root ramida or ar-ramad, which means scorching heat or dryness.
Ramadan 2023 : you can Send these Ramazan WhatsApp, Facebook messages, greetings to loved ones!
Hyderabad: The Islamic holy month of Ramadan or Ramazan has begun on March 22 this year. during this time of 30 days that all Muslims across the globe observe the fasting (Roza) marking it as a gesture to revere the first revelation of the Holy Book Quran to Prophet Muhammad as per Islamic belief.
After moon sighting, the holy month of Ramazan begins and culminates with Eid festivity which takes place after the 30-days Fasting Time.
May Allah guide your way to success and bless your family with good health, wealth and prosperity!
May this crescent-shaped moon brighten your path towards enlightenment & may Allah bless you with peace and grace, Ameen , Sum Ameen!
In This Ramazan, may Allah shower you with the prosperity, good health and wealth. Ramzan Mubarak!
Ramadan Kareem to you and your all family!
Let there be all love, light, peace and prosperity. Ramzan Mubarak!
Hopes the light of Allah illuminates your world and blesses your family. Happy Ramzan!
On this Ramadan, here’s wishing for a beautiful life filled with love, laughter, happiness, health and prosperity. Allah bless you and your family!
About Ramadan The word has an Arabic root ramiḍa or ar-ramaḍ, which stands for scorching heat or dryness. It is to believed that the holy book of Quran was written during this month, therefore, fasting during this month is done to purify souls and seek forgiveness from the Almighty Allah.
This annual observance regarded as one of the Five Pillars of Islam. This month lasts for about 29–30 days (usually a month) based on the visual sighting of the Moon crescent, as per the numerous biographical accounts compiled in the hadiths.
Ramazan Mubarak to all!
Ramadan 2023 greetings
Ramazan 2023 messages
ramadan whatsapp messages
to book your Ramadan Umrah Packages Please click here
Umrah can be undertaken at any time of the year.
Starting from Muharam till Ramazan
Ramazan 2023 in Saudi Arabia starts from 21 March 2023
by kahaf | Feb 24, 2023 | UMRAH, Uncategorized
As the number of Umrah pilgrims are increasing starting from February that all the Guests Including Umrah Visa, Visit Visa and Family Visa holders are mostly Performing Umrah and Visiting Prophets Mosque to Saudi Arabia by land,Sea and air, The Umrah Packages 2023 From India starting from Rs 85,000 and 1,25,000, since the beginning of the Umrah season in Aug. 2023 and in Ramazan or Ramadan Umrah Packages. For Direct Flights Booking Either in Air India or Saudi Airlines are Starting @ 49,500/-.
We believes that the high demand for Umrah Pilgrims trips will continue to rise starting from March First Week, Umrah Ramazan 2023 and until the end of the upcoming Umrah Season Year end- .
Regarding This Hike in Umrah Packages Prices Including in March and Ramazan 2023 Umrah Packages Hike in Prices are Updated by the Group Leader Mohammed Habeeb Ali- Senior Travel Consultant- Musafir Services explained that some of the reasons behind the increased in demind are Heavy Rush, Increase in Air Fare for Roundtrip Ticket Starting @ Rs 54,000 /- You can Cross check at Per Ticket For Air India and for Saudi Airlines @ Rs 58,200 /- and also For Umrah Pilgrims two more directed flights starts operating direcly for Umrah Pilgrims from Hyderabad to Jeddah Directly.Updated By Mohammed Omer Ali
Founder at https://www.mosafertrip.com and also there is a hike in Umrah Package Pricing of pilgrimage due to Heavy Rush in Both Makkah and Madina and Hotels Cost in Both Sides
In Makkah Hotel Pricing are Double due to this Heavy rush and Requirements in Makkah for nearby Hotels @ SAR 250 SAR Per Day , As well as and in Madina Hotel Pricing Starting @ SAR 300 TO 350 Riyals Per Day.
by kahaf | Feb 21, 2023 | UMRAH
umrah packages from India 2023
Updated February 2023
No Other travel or Journey is more fulfilling for the devout than making a visit and Performing Umrah to the earthly abode of the almighty Allah. Anyone with willingness & means to do so has the best opportunity to refresh their Life, faith and obtain the blessings and forgiveness of Allah through the Umrah Pilgrimage.
we have gathered all the information Below, that you need to book your Umrah package this year from India.
How to Book Umrah Packages from India 2023 news
According to the latest announcement, the government of Saudi Arabia has allowed religious tourists to arrive and depart on scheduled flights through any international airport in the kingdom.
As a result of the application of this newly added policy, all airlines, as well as private aviation operating in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, must permit pilgrims wishing to conduct Umrah to arrive and depart on scheduled flights via any of the kingdom’s international airports.
Umrah package from India 2023
The government of Saudi Arabia recommends that you enlist the assistance of an approved travel agent in India to obtain your Umrah visa. Furthermore, the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has announced the possibility for international Umrah seekers to plan their own itineraries electronically through approved platforms.
Umrah package from India 2023 price
The Umrah package price from India depends on the package type. The Umrah packages are for 15 days, 14/13 nights, ranging from INR 98,000 to INR 1,08,000 depending on the facilities, how many people Sharing per room, Foods, and transportation class.
All packages include the Umrah visa, airfares, accommodation, 3 meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner), and transportation.
Ramadan Umrah package from India 2023 price
The Ramadan Umrah package price from India depends on the package type. The Ramadan 2023 Umrah packages are for 30 Days or 15 days, 14/13 nights, ranging from INR 1,20,000 to INR 1,85,000 depending on the facilities, how many people Sharing per room, meals, and transportation classes.
by kahaf | Feb 21, 2023 | UMRAH
Umrah Visas from India 2023: How to Apply Visa from India to Perform the Pilgrimage ?
Updated 21st February 2023
The Umrah Pilgrimage is a minor, non-compulsory Rituals that any Muslim able-bodied with adequate and Good financial means may undertake to get the blessings and favour of Allah by Visiting Holy Mosques Makkah and Madina. Umrah Rituals is seen as a way for Muslims to seek for forgiveness, renewal of spiritual feelings, and a very closer connection to Allah. It is also an opportunity for Muslims around the world to visit the birthplace of religion and Holiest city in Islam.
Labbayka Allahumma Umrah
An Arabic sentence that all Muslims from all over the world have always wished to say. The Prophet, may peace and prayers be upon him, performed Umrah four times in his life, and performed one Hajj. Umrah means to visit Makkah, perform tawaf, and perform Sa’y between Mount Safa and Mount Marwah. Umrah can be performed at any time of the year Starting From Muharram to Ramzan.
Pilgrims looking to fulfil this religious calling are required to first obtain an Umrah visa before entering the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. If you’re planning to visit Makkah from India to perform Umrah, here’s how you can apply for an Umrah visa.
Do I need to apply Umrah visa from India?
Yes, it is Mandatory that all Indians Planning to perform the Spiritual Umrah Journey are required to first apply and obtain any type of Saudi visa. These includes the Umrah visa, Saudi tourist visa, transit visa .
How to Apply for Umrah visa from India online application
The Saudi authorities have launched an electronic service for Umrah seekers to obtain their Umrah visa within 24 to 72 hours. Umrah Visa seekers residing in countries all over the world may now directly apply through any of the Registered Saudi Umrah Operator Travel Agent.To apply for the Umrah visa online, follow the below steps:
- after securing your umrah package, you will receive the reference number for the application
- you’ll be redirected to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs portal, where you’ll need to complete the visa issuance process
How to Apply and Obtain Umrah Visa Online.
Umrah Visa @ Rs 17,500 /- Including insurance.
- Colored Scanned copy of First & Last Pages of the passport** (Passport Must be Valid for Six months from date of travel)
- Fresh Colored Scanned Passport size photo.
- Ensure colored photos are as per specifications Size 4.3 cms x 5.5 cms preferably white background.
Get your Umrah visa online now, it only takes 3 simple steps…
- Please email above documents email@example.com
- Pay the Umrah Visa Fee
- Get your Umrah Visa Online.
- Visa Processing Time: 3 – 5 working days from the date of submission (Excluding Friday, Saturday and any KSA Holiday).
- Express Visa Processing Time: 48 hours from the time of submission (Excluding Friday, Saturday and any KSAHoliday)
- Express Visa Submission Time: Applications need to be submitted in between 09:30am to 12:00 noon.
Visa fee once paid is non refundable under any circumstances.
by kahaf | Feb 4, 2023 | Uncategorized
Indigo 6e Airline Starts Operating Direct Flights From Hyderabad to Jeddah Saudi Arabia Starting from 02 March 2023.
Indigo Introducing non-stop flights from newly launched destination from Hyderabad to Jeddah and Jeddah to Hyderabad. Starting from 02nd March 2023 Starting price @ IND 24,000 /-
India to Saudi Arabia
For Guets/ Umrah Pilgrims Travelling from India to Jeddah, Riyadh & Damam
Note: All Guests are required to carry printout of e-visa along with other mandatory travel documents.
- Guests Categories Allowed to Travel Via Indigo Airline
- Saudi Arabia Citizens
- Non Saudi Citizens (Resident IQAMA Holder), Visit Visa Family, New Resident Visa, Business stamp Visa, New Employment Visa and Umrah eVisa) (Premium residency permit holders shall not be required to submit an exit/re-entry visa)
- All Covid precautionary measures entry in Saudi Arabia are uplifted which includes are vaccination, RT PCR or rapid antigen test.
- Quarantine is not required for Guests/Umrah entering the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Visit visa holders Mandatory required to have insurance to cover costs of COVID 19 treatment during their stay in Saudi Arabia.
- Transit/Transfer beyond Saudi Arabia shall not permitted
- Customers holding Qatar HAYYA CARD
- All Indigo Airline Guests holding HAYYA CARD are allowed to enter Saudi Arabia.
- The Visa is multi entry it can be used more than once, and pre entry the State of Qatar is not required.
- It is mandatory for all passengers holding HAYYA card to obtain medical insurance for the visa period of 60 days.
- Vaccination Requirement for HAJJ and UMRAH 2023 passengers
- It is mandatory for customers travelling to the kingdom of Saudi Arabia with Hajj visa to have vaccination for meningitis.
- The meningitis vaccine is not mandatory for customers coming from outside the kingdom of Saudi Arabia with UMRAH visa.
For customers from Saudi Arabia to India
- To know the detailed Indian guidelines for arrivals into India, please see ‘Arrivals into India’ section
About IndiGo Airline
Indigo is largest individual Asian own low-cost carrier in terms of fleet size and passengers. Headquartered in Gurgaon, India this is a privately owned airline connects around 1000 flights on a daily basis to Approx 66 destinations including both domestic and international and is ranked amongs the most punctual, on-time operating airline in India.
History of Indigo Airline or Indigo Airways
Indigo Airline initial began its operations starting from Delhi to Imphal via Guwahati with just 1 aircraft. and then With the expansion within six years after the commencement, Indigo Airline surpassed Jet Airways to become the largest airline in India in terms of market share. With a current fleet size of 224, Indigo placed the largest single order ever in Airbus history for 250 Airbus A32oneo aircraft worth $27 billion.
IndiGo Airline or Indigo Airwys has been honoured with Asia’s Leading Domestic Airline award and ‘Best low cost carrier in Asia & South Pacific’ in 2018. This year IndiGo became the only Indian airline to be felicitated with ‘The Best Partnership Airline with Dubai Airport’.
Class of Travel
Indigo offers only economy class seating but passengers can avail their premium services such as a pre-assigned seat, multiple cancellations and priority check-in with an additional cost.
IndiGo has generous baggage allowance, 15 kg for Domestic Flights and 20-30 kg for International flights. Passenger with additional baggage can pre-book IndiGo’s add-on excess baggage service for a hassle-free journey.
Indigo does not offer any Frequent Flyer Program but offer three Add-ons which make travel hassle-free.
6E Prime offers a Fast Forward Service at an additional cost which includes seat and IndiCombo.
6E Flex provides a guest with an option to reschedule their ticket and cancel their ticket with no cancellation fee.
Indigo Promise protects travellers with protection against lost baggage, cancellation and flight delays.
Hello 6E is the in-flight magazine by Indigo available for a passenger to read as it does not offer in-flight entertainment services. In order to keep low fares for passengers, Indigo provides an option to the buy-on-board in-flight meal program.
Check in Timing for Departure and Arrival of Indigo Flights
International and Domestic Flight Passengers can check-in online 48 hrs to 1 hrs prior to the scheduled departure time.
Indigo ensure passengers who require special assistance have a hassle-free journey and guests can book a wheelchair 48 hours prior to departure.
Refund & Cancellation
Domestic flyers can cancel their booking up to 2 hours and international flyers up to 4 hours before departure. Travellers can cancel their ticket bearing a cancellation fee. Guest can cancel their booking on the IndiGo site.