Book Indigo Airways Airline Saudi Institutional Quarantine Packages
Flying India to Saudi Arabia Through Indigo Airlines.
For customers from India to Jeddah, Riyadh & Damam Travelling with Indigo Airlines Quarantine Packages.
From 1 December 2021, Saudi Arabia will allow direct entry to the Kingdom from the following countries: India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Brazil, Vietnam and Egypt.
Travel Guidelines for Quarantine, must be booked at your own expense, booking process below, and must be booked at least 72 hrs before your flight’s departure. Quarantine will be in your first city of arrival.
Institutional quarantine is not required if you are an employee at any of the following organizations:
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of National Guard Health Affairs
- Ministry of Education
- Armed Forces Medical Services
- MOI Medical Services
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre
- General Intelligence Presidency
- Presidency of State Security
- Royal Clinic
- Saudi Aramco
- Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu
- General Sport Authority
- Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development
What is an immune traveller?
If you are a national or resident of Saudi Arabia:
Immune status will appear in the Tawakkalna app 14 days after you have received all doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine, or have recovered from COVID-19 within the last 6 months.
If you are a non-resident or first time visitor to Saudi Arabia:
You will be immune 14 days after you have received all doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. You must present a certificate or proof of your vaccination status in line with the requirements set by the Ministry of Health and complete an Immunisation Information Form before travelling to Saudi Arabia. The form enables you to register your immunisation data and use the Tawakkalna app.
Vaccines approved by the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Health are:
- Two doses of Pfizer, Oxford AstraZeneca (Covishield & SK Bioscience), Moderna or one dose of Johnson & Johnson.
- Two doses of Sinopharm or Sinovac with a one extra dose of any of the four approved vaccines above (does not apply if travelling with a tourist visa).
Your vaccination certificate must be registered online on Muqeem. Saudi nationals are exempt. Please see Important documents to complete before you fly for more information.
Booking your institutional quarantine stay with Indigo
Institutional quarantine packages must be booked with us for Indigo Quarantine Packages. Your package includes your accommodation, transport to the hotel, three meals a day and two PCR tests. Prices are available upon request and hotels range from three to five stars.
- Packages must be booked and paid for a minimum of 72 hours before arrival into Saudi Arabia.
- Please share Passport & Ticket Copy to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line ‘Saudi Arabia Quarantine Package Request’
- A representative from our team will contact you via phone or email within 12 hours