Book Kuwait Airways Airlines Saudi Quarantine Institutional Packages Available for All Vaccinated indian Travelers.
From 1 December 2021, Saudi Arabia will allow direct entry to the Kingdom from the following countries: India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Brazil, Vietnam and Egypt.
Saudi Quarantine Package 2021 & Saudi Quarantine Packages 2022 Available for all Vaccinated Travelers- If you’re traveling to Saudi Arabia or any other GCC country, here’s how we can help you and your families with Booking of Kuwait Airways Institutional Government Quarantine & All Packages services.
Kuwait Airways Airlines Travel Guidelines for Booking Institutional Quarantine Packages, must be booked at your own expense, and booked at least 03 Days- Prior 72 Hours Before Travel Date. Booking process below. Mandatory Quarantine Booking needed in First Port of Entry (First Arrival city in Saudi Arabia)..
- Quarantine packages in Saudi Arabia are subject to guest holding a valid PNR of Kuwait Airways Airlines, reservations can only be availed if the air ticket was booked through any authorized Agencies.
- Passengers must check their eligibility for travel by the concerned countries and obtain the required permits and/or permissions, if needed.
- Guidelines and Conditions are subject to frequent changes by Saudi Government Authority without prior notice.
- Passengers must check the latest information about the conditions and guidelines required for travel from the official and authorized sources in Saudi before traveling.
- Passengers will obtain to proceed for 2 Covid tests on entry and before exit.
- Please ensure you understood and read the terms and conditions as all packages are non-refundable. Please read the terms here.
Quarantine, must be booked at your own expense, booking process below, and must be booked at least 72 hrs before your flight’s departure. Quarantine will be in your first city of arrival.
Institutional quarantine is not required if you are an employee at any of the following organizations:
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of National Guard Health Affairs
- Ministry of Education
- Armed Forces Medical Services
- MOI Medical Services
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre
- General Intelligence Presidency
- Presidency of State Security
- Royal Clinic
- Saudi Aramco
- Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu
- General Sport Authority
- Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development
What is an immune traveller?
If you are a national or resident of Saudi Arabia:
Immune status will appear in the Tawakkalna app 14 days after you have received all doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine, or have recovered from COVID-19 within the last 6 months.
If you are a non-resident or first time visitor to Saudi Arabia:
You will be immune 14 days after you have received all doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. You must present a certificate or proof of your vaccination status in line with the requirements set by the Ministry of Health and complete an Immunisation Information Form before travelling to Saudi Arabia. The form enables you to register your immunisation data and use the Tawakkalna app.
Vaccines approved by the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Health are:
- Two doses of Pfizer, Oxford AstraZeneca (Covishield & SK Bioscience), Moderna or one dose of Johnson & Johnson.
- Two doses of Sinopharm or Sinovac with a one extra dose of any of the four approved vaccines above (does not apply if travelling with a tourist visa).
Your vaccination certificate must be registered online on Muqeem. Saudi nationals are exempt. Please see Important documents to complete before you fly for more information.
Booking your institutional quarantine stay with Kuwait Airways
Institutional quarantine packages must be booked with Kuwait Holidays. Your package includes your accommodation, transport to the hotel, three meals a day and two PCR tests. Prices are available upon request and hotels range from three to five stars.
- Packages must be booked and paid for a minimum of 72 hours before arrival into Saudi Arabia.
- Please share Passport & Ticket Copy to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line ‘Saudi Arabia Quarantine Package Request’
- A representative from our team will contact you via phone or email within 12 hours