Musafir Servicess charges a nominal service fee on all domestic airline bookings. In case of cancellation of booking, this fee is non-refundable.
If the payment on the credit card is declined for some reason, alternate payment instructions must be received by Musafir Services 48 hours prior to the time of departure; else, the order is liable to be cancelled.
If you have a bank account, then you can pay for your order through the respective bank’s net banking options and the amount will be automatically debited from your account. Musafir Services processes payments through an online gateway system which enables safe and secure transactions.
You should not take any action based on information on the Website until you have received a confirmation of your transaction. In case of confirmations to be received by email, if you do not receive a confirmation of your purchase/transaction within the stipulated time period, first look into your “spam” or “junk” folder to verify that it has not been misdirected, and if still not found, please contact our helpline.
We accept the below Modes of payments at Musafirservices.com for online bookings are:
- Credit/Debit CardsVisa, Master, Amex, Maestro & RuPay
- Net BankingAll Major Banks Supported
- WalletMobKwik, PhonePe, AmazonPay & Others
- EMIHSBC, RBL, ICICI and Other bank for EMI
In case of your use of this website, you agree that:
- You will use the website only to make lawful bookings for you or other person for whom you are officially approved to do these kinds of bookings. You will also inform other persons about the Terms and Condition of the website
- You will provide accurate information about every official document and other important details like name and DOB to the site in case of planning trip with it.
- In case of any error or mistake in the process of information, you will be solely responsible for the same.
- All information provided by you to this site should be accurate, updated and complete,
- If you have an account on this site, you are advised to secure it with your login details, including login ID and password. You will be entirely responsible for any use or misuse of your account.