by kahaf | Mar 9, 2023 | HAJJ, Uncategorized
Ministry of Hajj and Umrah Announces Issuance of Ramazan Umrah Permits For Pilgrims.
Blog Review by Musafir Services Team.
The Ministry of Haj & Umrah officials have announced that they start granting permits to individuals Pilgrim who wish to perform Umrah during the holy month of Ramazan/ Ramadan. Pilgrims can request a permit online via the Nusuk App. As Ramazan holds special Spiritual significance in Islam, it is Most preferred time for pilgrims to perform Umrah, resulting in a surge and High demand for Umrah bookings Around the world.
To ease and simplify the process of requesting permits and for arranging packages for Umrah, the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has employed the Authorized Umrah Travel Agents accordingly. They will allow Pilgrims to obtain the necessary visa for performing Umrah2023 and visiting holy sites, providing a convenient and hassle-free experience.
Moreover, the Saudi Kingdom is providing pilgrims with multiple visa options, including of personal visit visas, tourist visas, Umrah evisas, and also a Transit Visa for four-day. As per the most recent regulations, any Muslim can now undertake a minor pilgrimage using one of these visa options. The Duration of Umrah visa staying period has been extended from 30 days now upto 90 days, giving pilgrims more freedom to travel without restraints.
With this plentiful Pilgrimage services offered by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia , it is unsurprising that the number of Umrah pilgrims has almost reached 8 million since July of last year. This number is only one million short of the expected target of 9 million pilgrims by end of the upcoming Ramadan. The news will surely bring relief to those planning to perform Umrah during Ramadan, showcasing the Kingdom’s continuous efforts to facilitate this Spiritual and religious travel easily.
Declare by the Ministry of Haj & Umrah Saudi Arabia.
by kahaf | Mar 7, 2023 | Uncategorized
Hajj is one of the Mandatory five pillars of Islam and it’s a dream comes true for many Muslims across Globe. Booking process For Indian Nationals either planning and booking a Hajj package can be overwhelming. Moreover with the help of Hajj Commite of India Government of India Ministry of Minority Affairs (Statutory body constituted under the Act of Parliament No. 35 of 2002 or approved tour operators and travel agencies, the process has become significantly easier This Year.
Guidlines For Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (C.E.)
Last date for Submission of Haj Application Form For Indian Nationals Via – Haj Commite of India is 10 March 2023 .
- Read the Guidelines carefully before filling Haj Commite of India Application Form.
- The Haj Application Form (HAF) can be Filled and submitted online at Website www.hajcommittee.gov.in. or you can Downloadn Android Mobile App “HAJ COMMITTEE OF INDIA available on Google Playstore.
- The expenditure for Indian Haj pilgrimage mentioned in the Guidelines is liable to change as per charges ar the concerned agencies from time to time.
- The last date for submission of online HAF is 10th March, 2023.
- The Photographs pasted on Form and attached to Passport should be same. This avoids especially during scrutiny and endorsement of Haj Visa. Photo Must be Colour photographs having white background 70% face Visible, of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm size shall be used. Name and Passport number shall be writ back of photograph attached.
Haj Pilgrims Standard Baggage allowed
Check-in-Bag Two (2)Suitcases Upto 20 Kgs Each – 158 CM Total Dimensions Lenght+Breadh+Height
Hand Bag One (1) upto 7 Kg
Standard Size Baggage
Haj Indian Pilgrims must record their Cover Number, Name, Address, Flight Number & Embarkation Point on their bags by bold marker pen for easy identification. In absence of this information on their bags, it would be difcult to trace the missing baggage.
Pilgrim should afix the Baggage stickers provided by the Haj Commite of India at the Haj Camp of Respective Regions along with other travel documents so as to enable their baggage reach the intending pilgrims at their buildings of accommodation.
GUIDELINES FOR HAJ – 1444 (H) – 2023 (C.E.)
From Government of India Ministry of Minority Affairs -HAJ COMMITTEE OF INDIA.
- Aspirants who are physically and financially capable of performing Haj may apply for Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (CE.) subject to the criteria mentioned in the below guidelines
hereunder and the guidelines/instructions issued by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) from time to time for Haj 2023
- As the arrangements for Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (CE.) are being made under special circumstances due to CoVID-19 pandemic, the entire process of inviting applications for Indian pilgrims for Haj 2023 will be provisional till the final guidelines of KSA are announced. In this case of change in circumstances due to fresh outbreak of CoVID-19 cases or any other reasons, KSA may impose further restrictions related to eligibility criteria for international pilgrims, vaccination status, and other CoVID-19 protocols which shall be made applicable for all the pilgrims selected for Haj. It may be noted that only those persons who are fully vaccinated with approved CoVID-19 vaccine, at least one month before actual departure for Haj2023 will be allowed to travel for Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (CE).
- It is also expected that the KSA may review its Guidelines/instructions on Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (C.E.) including cancellation of the Haj pilgrimage entirely or partially for International pilgrims depending upon the conditions prevailing at the time of Haj. In such circumstances, the Haj Committee of India (HCol) shall not be liable for any change in eligibility criteria for pilgrims or cancellation of the Haj process either completely/partially, or for any financial obligations or any other circumstances that may arise due to the decisions taken by the KSA.
- It is expected that the expenditure under the package of HCoI for a pilgrim for Haj 2023 would be less than that of Haj 2022. However, the actual amount for pilgrims will be finalized only after hiring of services for the pilgrims in India and Saudi Arabia.Pilgrims who are capable of undertaking Haj shall only apply after validating their eligibility conditions and should have the means and wherewithal for undertaking Haj in line with the eligibility norms for Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (CE.).
- Haj Committee of India (hereinafter referred to as HCol), a Statutory Body under Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India, constituted under the Haj Committee Act, (No.35 of 2002), hereby issues the guidelines for persons willing to apply for Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (CE.). It is advised that persons willing to perform Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (CE.) may read the guidelines carefully before submitting the online Haj Application
Form (hereinafter referred to as HAF).
- HCol in its mandate under Haj Committee of India Act, 2002, makes arrangements for the Haj pilgrims within India in consultation and coordination with other stakeholders. The Consulate General of India in Jeddah (hereinafter referred to as CGI) is the agency responsible for making arrangements for pilgrims and to redress their grievances after their arrival in Jeddah/Madinah Munawwarah airport and during their stay in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
(hereinafter referred to as KSA). The Ministry of Civil Aviation (hereinafter referred to as MoCA) is the nodal agency responsible for the Air Charter Arrangements for Haj pilgrims and their belongings during transit. The Ministry
of Health and Family Welfare(hereinafter referred to as MoH&FW) arranges Vaccines and other medical assistance for pilgrims during Haj period.
- HCol has administrative relations with the State/Union Territory Haj Committees (hereinafter referred to as SHCs), in respect of Haj operations and NOT with any private individual/agency/association.
- The details of amounts to be paid by the pilgrims through the Bank to HCoI will be notified by HCol on its website. The pilgrims will also be informed through their respective SHCs and via SMSs. Pilgrims are advised to take utmost care so as not to fall prey to any individual/ agency/association claiming to work for or on behalf of HCol. The pilgrims should not pay any amount to any private individual, agency, or association for arrangements related to Haj 2023. If anyone is found falsely claiming that he works for HCoI, or demands money for extending some favour, the pilgrim may file a report against such person before the Chief Executive Officer, Haj Committee of India, 7-A, MRA Marg, Mumbai- 400001 through post or by sending a message on email id email@example.com or by FAX on 022 – 22630461.
- Shia Haj pilgrims who opt for JOHFA as Meeqat should indicate the same while applying for Haj 2023. Such pilgrims will be required to pay an additional amount for this facility and the amount to be paid will be intimated in due course.
- “ONCE IN A LIFE TIME HAJ THROUGH HAJ COMMITTEE OF INDIA”:
- As per the policy, an individual can perform Haj through HCoI only “once in a lifetime”. Those who have performed Haj earlier through HCoI, will not be eligible to apply for Haj-2023. In the case of Mehram for lady pilgrims, and of companions accompanying the pilgrims over 70 years of age, the repeaters (those repeating Haj through HCoI) will be allowed on payment of additional charges, as applicable from time to time. In such cases, the pilgrim has to submit a solemn declaration and undertaking to the effect that no first-time Mehram/Companion is available in their family.
- AVAILABILITY OF GUIDELINES AND HAJ APPLICATION: The pilgrims may download guidelines for Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (C.E.) from the website of HCol at www.hajcommittee.gov.in. Haj Application Form (HAF) may be filled and submitted online at www.hajcommittee.gov.in or through the Android Mobile App “HAJ COMMITTEE OF INDIA” available on Google Playstore. After filling HAF, a copy may be downloaded for submission in respective SHCs along with relevant documents like Passport and Remittance Receipt at the later stage on selection.
- ELIGIBILITY FOR HAJ: Haj is obligatory for Muslims having physical and financial competency to perform Haj. The Saudi Guidelines on eligibility to perform Haj or Umrah, specify that the pilgrim should be physically, behaviourally, and mentally fit. Any Muslim citizen of India can apply for Haj pilgrimage except; (a) Any person who is not in possession of machine readable valid Indian International Passport issued on or before 10.03.2023 and valid at least upto 03.02.2024.(b) Haj Repeaters: Any person who has performed Haj earlier in his/her life through HCol except a person who has applied under the categories of Mehram for a lady pilgrim or as a companion for pilgrims aged 70 years or above, on the basis of appropriate solemn Declaration and Undertaking. (c) Any person found to have furnished false information shall not be allowed to proceed for Haj. In such cases, he/she will be disqualified at any stage and de-boarded, at the Embarkation Point. The entire amount deposited by him/her shall also be forfeited. Besides, he/she may be prosecuted for making an incorrect/false Declaration. These conditions will also apply for concealing the fact of having performed Haj earlier as well as for Hajj-e-Badal pilgrims. (d) Those with severe medical conditions such as Terminal Cancer, Advanced Cardiac, Respiratory, Liver, Kidney diseases, Infectious Tuberculosis disease, or Senility. (e) Ladies not accompanying with Sharia Mehram, except ladies travelling without their Mehram as stipulated in Sr.No.5 of Haj Policy for Haj-2023. (f) Ladies in advanced stage of pregnancy, in which case the international flying standards will be followed.(g) Any person against whom a Court Order prohibiting travel abroad exists. (h) Applicant below the age of 18 years except those for whom consent of parents /legal guardian has been obtained.
- HAJ MANAGEMENT PROCESS: (a) HAJ ANNOUNCEMENT: Haj Process starts with the Haj announcement made by the Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA), Government of India. Subsequent to Haj announcement, the HCol notifies information for all the intending pilgrims, about the dates of commencement of submitting the application forms and the last date of filling HAF, the validity of the Passport, etc. Persons intending to apply for Haj are advised to adhere to the timelines announced for Haj-2023.(b) The Haj Committee of India has made all necessary preparations for inviting application through online portal. Individuals who are willing to apply for Haj 2023 are advised to go through the guidelines carefully to confirm their eligibility and to keep a copy of the following documents ready for submission while applying for Haj 2023:(i) PASSPORT: All intending pilgrims should possess machine readable valid Indian Passport issued before the closing date of application. The Ministry of External Affairs has issued instructions to all Regional Passport Offices to facilitate issuing of passport to intending Haj pilgrims.
- (ii) BANK ACCOUNT: Bank account of persons named as the Cover Head is mandatory for making the Haj Application. It is advised that the pilgrims open/update their Bank Account to facilitate the refunds, if any, in their Bank Accounts digitally through RTGS/NEFT. (iii) MOBILE NUMBER: The pilgrims are required to mention their own correct mobile number in the Haj application form to enable the HCoI/SHCs to sendnecessary information and instruction on Haj to them through SMS/Voice messages. The arrangement for dissemination of information through
by kahaf | Mar 2, 2023 | Uncategorized
How to Book Itikaf in Ramazan 2023 Registration Announced For The Two Holy Mosques Makkah and Madina
Makkah Saudi Arabia : The General Presidency for the Affairs of Two Holy Mosques Makkah and Madina has announced that the registration of Itikaf for the month of Ramadan 1444.
Registration will commence and Start accepting from 25 Sha’ban and will continue until 10 Ramadan 1444 or Ramadan 2023
The registration for I’tikaf Itikaf (Aetikaf) in the Two Holy Mosques Last 10 Days of Ramadan 1444.
The Ministry of General Presidency Haj & Umrah of the Two Holy Mosques opened registration Starting from 25 Shaban which will continue until 10th of Ramadan 1444 Hijri.
by kahaf | Feb 26, 2023 | Ramazan 2023 Updates, Uncategorized
Ramadan 2023: Send all these Ramazan WhatsApp, Facebook messages, greetings to loved ones!
After the Month Shaban- moon sighting , the holy month of Ramazan begins & culminates with Eid festivity which will be takes place after the 30-day Fasting of Ramazan.
Written By Musafir Services|Edited By:Mohammed Omer Ali|Last Updated: Feb 26, 2023, 21:36 PM IST| Source: Bureau
Ramazan will begins this year on March 22.
Muslims across the world fast during the holy month of 2023 Ramadan.
Ramadan word has Arabic root ramida or ar-ramad, which means scorching heat or dryness.
Ramadan 2023 : you can Send these Ramazan WhatsApp, Facebook messages, greetings to loved ones!
Hyderabad: The Islamic holy month of Ramadan or Ramazan has begun on March 22 this year. during this time of 30 days that all Muslims across the globe observe the fasting (Roza) marking it as a gesture to revere the first revelation of the Holy Book Quran to Prophet Muhammad as per Islamic belief.
After moon sighting, the holy month of Ramazan begins and culminates with Eid festivity which takes place after the 30-days Fasting Time.
May Allah guide your way to success and bless your family with good health, wealth and prosperity!
May this crescent-shaped moon brighten your path towards enlightenment & may Allah bless you with peace and grace, Ameen , Sum Ameen!
In This Ramazan, may Allah shower you with the prosperity, good health and wealth. Ramzan Mubarak!
Ramadan Kareem to you and your all family!
Let there be all love, light, peace and prosperity. Ramzan Mubarak!
Hopes the light of Allah illuminates your world and blesses your family. Happy Ramzan!
On this Ramadan, here’s wishing for a beautiful life filled with love, laughter, happiness, health and prosperity. Allah bless you and your family!
About Ramadan The word has an Arabic root ramiḍa or ar-ramaḍ, which stands for scorching heat or dryness. It is to believed that the holy book of Quran was written during this month, therefore, fasting during this month is done to purify souls and seek forgiveness from the Almighty Allah.
This annual observance regarded as one of the Five Pillars of Islam. This month lasts for about 29–30 days (usually a month) based on the visual sighting of the Moon crescent, as per the numerous biographical accounts compiled in the hadiths.
Ramazan Mubarak to all!
Ramadan 2023 greetings
Ramazan 2023 messages
ramadan whatsapp messages
to book your Ramadan Umrah Packages Please click here
Umrah can be undertaken at any time of the year.
Starting from Muharam till Ramazan
Ramazan 2023 in Saudi Arabia starts from 21 March 2023
by kahaf | Feb 24, 2023 | UMRAH, Uncategorized
As the number of Umrah pilgrims are increasing starting from February that all the Guests Including Umrah Visa, Visit Visa and Family Visa holders are mostly Performing Umrah and Visiting Prophets Mosque to Saudi Arabia by land,Sea and air, The Umrah Packages 2023 From India starting from Rs 85,000 and 1,25,000, since the beginning of the Umrah season in Aug. 2023 and in Ramazan or Ramadan Umrah Packages. For Direct Flights Booking Either in Air India or Saudi Airlines are Starting @ 49,500/-.
We believes that the high demand for Umrah Pilgrims trips will continue to rise starting from March First Week, Umrah Ramazan 2023 and until the end of the upcoming Umrah Season Year end- .
Regarding This Hike in Umrah Packages Prices Including in March and Ramazan 2023 Umrah Packages Hike in Prices are Updated by the Group Leader Mohammed Habeeb Ali- Senior Travel Consultant- Musafir Services explained that some of the reasons behind the increased in demind are Heavy Rush, Increase in Air Fare for Roundtrip Ticket Starting @ Rs 54,000 /- You can Cross check at Per Ticket For Air India and for Saudi Airlines @ Rs 58,200 /- and also For Umrah Pilgrims two more directed flights starts operating direcly for Umrah Pilgrims from Hyderabad to Jeddah Directly.Updated By Mohammed Omer Ali
Founder at https://www.mosafertrip.com and also there is a hike in Umrah Package Pricing of pilgrimage due to Heavy Rush in Both Makkah and Madina and Hotels Cost in Both Sides
In Makkah Hotel Pricing are Double due to this Heavy rush and Requirements in Makkah for nearby Hotels @ SAR 250 SAR Per Day , As well as and in Madina Hotel Pricing Starting @ SAR 300 TO 350 Riyals Per Day.
by kahaf | Feb 4, 2023 | Uncategorized
Indigo 6e Airline Starts Operating Direct Flights From Hyderabad to Jeddah Saudi Arabia Starting from 02 March 2023.
Indigo Introducing non-stop flights from newly launched destination from Hyderabad to Jeddah and Jeddah to Hyderabad. Starting from 02nd March 2023 Starting price @ IND 24,000 /-
India to Saudi Arabia
For Guets/ Umrah Pilgrims Travelling from India to Jeddah, Riyadh & Damam
Note: All Guests are required to carry printout of e-visa along with other mandatory travel documents.
- Guests Categories Allowed to Travel Via Indigo Airline
- Saudi Arabia Citizens
- Non Saudi Citizens (Resident IQAMA Holder), Visit Visa Family, New Resident Visa, Business stamp Visa, New Employment Visa and Umrah eVisa) (Premium residency permit holders shall not be required to submit an exit/re-entry visa)
- All Covid precautionary measures entry in Saudi Arabia are uplifted which includes are vaccination, RT PCR or rapid antigen test.
- Quarantine is not required for Guests/Umrah entering the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Visit visa holders Mandatory required to have insurance to cover costs of COVID 19 treatment during their stay in Saudi Arabia.
- Transit/Transfer beyond Saudi Arabia shall not permitted
- Customers holding Qatar HAYYA CARD
- All Indigo Airline Guests holding HAYYA CARD are allowed to enter Saudi Arabia.
- The Visa is multi entry it can be used more than once, and pre entry the State of Qatar is not required.
- It is mandatory for all passengers holding HAYYA card to obtain medical insurance for the visa period of 60 days.
- Vaccination Requirement for HAJJ and UMRAH 2023 passengers
- It is mandatory for customers travelling to the kingdom of Saudi Arabia with Hajj visa to have vaccination for meningitis.
- The meningitis vaccine is not mandatory for customers coming from outside the kingdom of Saudi Arabia with UMRAH visa.
For customers from Saudi Arabia to India
- To know the detailed Indian guidelines for arrivals into India, please see ‘Arrivals into India’ section
About IndiGo Airline
Indigo is largest individual Asian own low-cost carrier in terms of fleet size and passengers. Headquartered in Gurgaon, India this is a privately owned airline connects around 1000 flights on a daily basis to Approx 66 destinations including both domestic and international and is ranked amongs the most punctual, on-time operating airline in India.
History of Indigo Airline or Indigo Airways
Indigo Airline initial began its operations starting from Delhi to Imphal via Guwahati with just 1 aircraft. and then With the expansion within six years after the commencement, Indigo Airline surpassed Jet Airways to become the largest airline in India in terms of market share. With a current fleet size of 224, Indigo placed the largest single order ever in Airbus history for 250 Airbus A32oneo aircraft worth $27 billion.
IndiGo Airline or Indigo Airwys has been honoured with Asia’s Leading Domestic Airline award and ‘Best low cost carrier in Asia & South Pacific’ in 2018. This year IndiGo became the only Indian airline to be felicitated with ‘The Best Partnership Airline with Dubai Airport’.
Class of Travel
Indigo offers only economy class seating but passengers can avail their premium services such as a pre-assigned seat, multiple cancellations and priority check-in with an additional cost.
IndiGo has generous baggage allowance, 15 kg for Domestic Flights and 20-30 kg for International flights. Passenger with additional baggage can pre-book IndiGo’s add-on excess baggage service for a hassle-free journey.
Indigo does not offer any Frequent Flyer Program but offer three Add-ons which make travel hassle-free.
6E Prime offers a Fast Forward Service at an additional cost which includes seat and IndiCombo.
6E Flex provides a guest with an option to reschedule their ticket and cancel their ticket with no cancellation fee.
Indigo Promise protects travellers with protection against lost baggage, cancellation and flight delays.
Hello 6E is the in-flight magazine by Indigo available for a passenger to read as it does not offer in-flight entertainment services. In order to keep low fares for passengers, Indigo provides an option to the buy-on-board in-flight meal program.
Check in Timing for Departure and Arrival of Indigo Flights
International and Domestic Flight Passengers can check-in online 48 hrs to 1 hrs prior to the scheduled departure time.
Indigo ensure passengers who require special assistance have a hassle-free journey and guests can book a wheelchair 48 hours prior to departure.
Refund & Cancellation
Domestic flyers can cancel their booking up to 2 hours and international flyers up to 4 hours before departure. Travellers can cancel their ticket bearing a cancellation fee. Guest can cancel their booking on the IndiGo site.
by kahaf | Jan 31, 2023 | Uncategorized
SaudiArabia starts issuing Transit Stop Over Visa only for Saudi Airline and Flynas Travelers Worldwide
RIYADH — Saudi Arabia started Transit Visa service of issuing electronic Stop-over Visa for arrivals in the Kingdom by air for all purposes, effective from Monday, Jan. 30 2023.
The Transit visa holders can stay in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for upto four days. The visa is free of cost and it will be issued instantly along with the flight ticket, the Saudi Press Agency reported quoting the Ministry of Foreign Affairs sources.
The ministry of Saudi Arabia Introduce the service in coordination with the relevant authorities and in cooperation with the Saudi national airlines and Flynas Airways.
The Transit visa for Saudi Arabia allows transit Guests / passengers, who wish to enter Saudi Arabia to perform Umrah and visit the Prophet’s Mosque in Madinah in addition to traveling inside the Kingdom, as well as attending tourism events.
The Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs clarified that applications for transit visas can be submitted through the electronic platforms of Saudi Arabian Airlines and Flynas.
This will automatically passed to the Unified National Visa Platform at the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to process and issue the digital visa immediately and send it to the beneficiary via e-mail.
The Saudi Arabia ministry confirms that the digital Transit Visa service will contribute to achieving the objectives of the Saudi Kingdom’s Vision 2030 by strengthening the Kingdom’s position and benefiting from its distinguished strategic location connecting various Visits, and attractive Places for transit passengers as well as a global Saudi tourist destination.
Enjoy the Saudi stopover visa program with SAUDIA Airlines and Flynas Airways, which both Airlines allows you to book your flight through our digital channels and stop upto 96 hours with a free stay for 04 Days, during which you can perform Umrah, visit holy Places, visit tourist & historical Sites , and other wonderful activities. In association with Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia, they made it possible for you to obtain and apply a stopover Saudi visa immediately during the booking process.
Steps How to book a stopover visa with SAUDIA AIRLINES AND FLYNAS AIRWAYS
Select your international departure and arrival destinations.
Make sure to prepare your personal photos on your device according to the required specifications (200 * 200px file size -20kb) before you start filling out the form.
After completing the previous steps, you will receive an email with the issued visa and insurance for the duration of your stay in Saudi Arabia.
Hotel reservations depend on the capabilities available at the time of making the reservation. A request can be submitted via the form available on the site in the event that the possibility of reservation is not available.
Electronic Stopover Visa
The electronic stopover visa is issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The residence/ Duration period is 96 hours, and its validity is 90 days from the date of its issuance. The periods may change according to the rules and regulations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The stopover Saudi visa is not extendable.
The number of stopover visits allowed for a single visa is one trip, as another stopover visa is required in the event that there are additional trips that require a stopover in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for once another visit.
Visa fees, electronic service fees, medical fees, and insurance fees for an individual are calculated and prepared according to the visa regulations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Obtaining the electronic stopover visa does not necessarily guarantee entry to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as the documents will be checked by the passport officer to verify the validity of the information that was submitted.
Conditions for granting an electronic transit visa
Recognized passport that does not contain any restriction or condition and is valid for a period of six months (considering the bilateral agreements between the Kingdom and other countries regarding the validity of the passport).
A confirmed travel ticket to the intended destination, and an entry visa to it or a residence permit if you are not a citizen of the country is not one of its citizens or are exempted from obtaining a visa to said country.
Stop Over Transit Saudi Visa Terms and Conditions
Ensure that visa sent via e-mail is printed and shown upon entering to the Kingdom.
A Saudi stopover visa is not accepted if the guest has a valid visa or documents allowing him to enter the Kingdom.
The applicant can cancel the visa if he refuses to travel, and there will be no refund for any of the visa fees after issuance, with application of all terms & conditions of Saudi Airlines and Flynas Airways for airline tickets.
You can apply for another visa immediately after canceling the current visa for any reason.
Guests Companions under the age of eighteen are included in the visa applicant’s application, as companions of this age group are not allowed to apply individually.
In the event that application is rejected for one of the applicants, all persons attached to the same application will be rejected accordingly.
The price that appears after the approval of the sent request includes all fees related to the service, including insurance fees.
Passengers who have a stopover visa and have a stopover of more than 24 hours are required to collect their baggage at the stopover station, and it is not possible to deliver the baggage if the stopover time is less than 24 hours.
Guests / Passengers will not be accepted at the originating station if the requirements for travel to the final destination are not completed.
In this event that the stopover passenger is not accepted at the transportation station, the passenger will bear the cost of returning him to the origin station at his own expenses.
The responsibility to ensure the validity of the travel documents, the validity of the visa, the duration of the layover, health requirements, attendance for the flight before the take-off time, and the amendment of the reservation after the issuance of the visa and tickets is the responsibility of the traveler.
Passenger should having a confirmed PNR to the final destination as SAUDIA will not accept separated PNR.
Passenger need to print the boarding pass and baggage tags in the origin station if the transit era does not exceed 24 hours.
Passengers who are authorized to obtain a visa upon arrival in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and who are accompanied by a reservation for a connection will not be treated as passengers in stopover, and their travel procedures will be completed to the first station, regardless of the period of the connection, and they must fulfill all travel requirements to their final destination before embarking on travel.
Saudi Tourism: Planning Your Next Winter Vacation – Visit Saudi Official Website
by kahaf | Jan 13, 2023 | Uncategorized
Good News for Umrah 2023 Pilgrims Jeddah airport starts free shuttle service to Makkah
Good News for All the Umrah Pilgrims For 2023.
The new Umrah Transport service will take Umrah pilgrims from Terminal 1 at the airport to the Grand Mosque in Makkah.
Jeddah- King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah has launched a free shuttle service for Umrah pilgrims .
The new service will take Umra pilgrims from Terminal 1 at the airport to the Grand Mosque in Makkah, the airport announced on Twitter.
“Beneficiaries of the service-Must be on Umrah Trip and should wear the Ihram and produce the national ID for Saudis or the passport for foreigners must Including Umrah Visa or any Type of Visa..”
UmrahTrip will depart from the airport every two hours, from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., and will depart from the Grand Mosque every two hours, from 12 noon to 12 midnight. Starts from January 2023 and also in Ramzan 2023.
by kahaf | Jan 6, 2023 | Uncategorized
Ministry of Hajj & Umrah opens registration for domestic pilgrims; Hajj2023 package costs start from SR3,984.
Saudi Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has opened registration for Hajj 1444 / Hajj 2023 pilgrims from within the Kingdom.
The Saudi ministry said that the price of domestic Hajj pilgrim packages Starts at SR 3,984.
Ministry of Hajj & Umrah said Hajj applications can now be submitted by all Saudis and residents wishing to perform the Hajj this year i.e 2023 through its website and also via Nusuk app.
The ministry of Hajj 2023 has announced four different types of Hajj packages for domestic pilgrims. First package costs starting from SAR 10,596 to 11,841; Second Hajj Package from 8,092 to 8,458; third Haj Package costs @ SAR 13,150 and the fourth Hajj package,is economical services to the pilgrims, costs SR 3,984. All prices inclusive of value-added tax (VAT).
Hajj Pilgrims registered in the third package will be accommodated in the six towers located close to Jamarat in Mina.
The first class Hajj 2023 package, the camps will have sophisticated facilities & convenient services for the pilgrims.
The minimum age for the application had been set at 12 years, according to requirements announced by Saudi ministry.
Hajj Packages 2023 Priority will be given to applicants who have not performed Hajj in the past and in case vacant places are available, those who have previously performed Hajj will be included.
The ministry of Hajj said that women’s Mahram will be excluded from the priority advantage.
The Saudi national identity (ID) or residency (iqama) should be valid until the end of Dhul Hijjah 1444 H.
The Hajj applicant must register companions who want to perform Hajj with him or her in one facility and in the same unified Class of Hajj package. He shall add companions by pressing the specific buttons for the purpose during the Hajj 2023 registration procedure. The number of companions with one applicant must not exceed 13 people.
Pilgrims must commit to the chosen package and come with the Hajj facility with which they have been registered.
All applicants are also required to complete immunization with coronavirus and “seasonal influenza” vaccines, in addition to obtaining a valid vaccination certificate proving receipt of the “ACYW quadruple meningitis” vaccine, at least 10 days before arriving at the holy sites for Hajj.
The ministry stressed that contracting and providing Hajj-related services are implemented through companies and institutions licensed by the ministry to serve pilgrims from within the Kingdom and listed on the ministry’s website. It added that registration for Hajj must be done by the pilgrim himself, urging all applicants to avoid dealing with campaigns, agents or companies that are not licensed by the Ministry.
Hajj Pilgrims are required to pay the fees of the chosen package in the specified Hajj facility option within the announced deadline date to avoid the cancellation of registration.
once a mobile number used in one registration, cannot be used for another time.
Hajj Pilgrims must adhere to all regulations and procedures that will be issued by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah and the Ministry of Health.
The ministry said Hajj pilgrims should commit to leaving Mina according to the schedule set for the chosen package.
by kahaf | Jan 5, 2023 | Uncategorized
Riaz ul Jannah Process of Booking Appointment 2023 in Prophet Mosque Masjid Al Nabawi.
مسجد نبوی میں ریاض الجنۃ کی بکنگ اپائنٹمنٹ 2023 کا عمل
Table of Contnets.
- What is a Place Called Riaz ul Jannah in Madina ?
- Is Riyaz ul Jannah is one of the Gardens of Paradise ?
- How to Book and enter Riyaz ul Jannah -Rawdah Appointment
- Praying at Riaz ul Jannah
- Offering Prayers at Riaz ul Jannah-1000 Times Hasanat.
- Duas to Read while in Riaz ul Jannaht Rawdah Green Carpet Area.
- Female / Women Rawdah Timing ?
- Male/ Gents Rawdah Timings ?
What is Riaz ul Jannah ?
The Area between the Member and the sacred chamber of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) in Masjid Al Nabaw iis Called Noble Rawdah or Riaz ul Jannah.Here they have emphasized the Importance of Riyazul Jannah. Its Pillars and Guided about the Best Timigs to Enter for Ladies & Man.