Good News for Umrah Pilgrims Saudi Arabia starts issuing electronic visas for Umrah.
Umrah E-visas applications for Indian Nationals must be submitted at any Authorized Travel agents from India, so they can start arriving in the Kingdom from Muharram 1, 1445 H i.e July 19 2023.
Jeddah – The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) has started issuing electronic visas for Umrah, days after the success of the Haj 2023 1444 season, the Saudi Press Agency (SPA) reported.
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has started issuing electronic visas for Umrah worldwide including India,Pakistan and Bangladesh, as part of its efforts to enable more Muslims to come to the Kingdom to perform spiritual Umrah pilgrimage and facilitate its procedures for them. This comes along with raising the quality of Umrah services to achieve the Saudi Vision 2030 goals.
The Nusuk app platform facilitates the arrival procedures for Muslims worldwide to visit the Holy Places Makkah and Madinah, provides housing choices, residence and transportation services, in addition to easy access to a package of enrichment information and interactive maps in several languages.
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah previously announced, in cooperation with the concerned authorities, that holders of tourist visas from the Gulf Cooperation Council of Arab states and holders of Schengen visa can book Umrah appointments via the Nusk application.
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah also facilitates procedures for holders of different types of visas.
Facilities provided by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah to the Umrah performers are a part of new legislation that is recently adopted and include reducing the insurance fees for Umrah performers by 63% while maintaining the sustainability of health services for them, issuing the Umrah visa in less than 24 hours, and extending the Umrah visa from 30 days to 90 days, with no health requirements.
The updated Umrah 2023 procedures also permit women to perform the Umrah without a male guardian (mahram). The new rules also allow Umrah performers to visit the unique sites of the Kingdom to learn about the country’s cultural diversity and enrich their religious and cultural experiences. — SPA
Hajj 2023 Makkah Holy pilgrims returns in full-swing after pandemic restrictions end.
Makkah : Over 2 million Muslims Pilgrims taking part in this week’s Hajj pilgrimage to the most holy city of Mecca /Makkah in Saudi Arabia, After the Covid As one of the world’s largest religious gatherings returns to full capacity following years of coronavirus restrictions. This year, Hajj is taking place between June 26 and July 1 2023.
Makkah view of the Grand Mosque is seen from the Clock Tower during the Hajj2023 pilgrimage in the Muslim holy city of Mecca, Saudi Arabia. (AP Photo/Amr Nabil)
Hajj is 1 of the five pillars of Islam, & Muslims around the world are required to Perform haj it at least once in their lives if they are financially and physically able to do so.
Hajj is a spiritual, emotional and physical challenge that tests the patience and temperament of the pilgrim.
It occurs in Dhul-Hijjah, final month of the Islamic lunar calendar the 12th and between the eighth and 13th days of the month.
Water mist is sprayed on Muslim pilgrims as they pray on the rocky hill known as the Mountain of Mercy, on the Plain of Arafat, during the annual Hajj pilgrimage, near the holy city of Mecca, Saudi Arabia.
Muslim pilgrims pray at the Mina tent camp, in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, during the annual hajj pilgrimage. (AP Photo/Amr Nabil)
Muslim pilgrims circumambulate around the Kaaba, the cubic building at the Grand Mosque, during the annual hajj pilgrimage in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.
Muslim pilgrims pray in front of the Kaaba, the cubic building at the Grand Mosque, during the annual hajj pilgrimage, in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. (AP/PTI)
Hajj Pilgrims walk beside pigeons outside the Grand Mosque, during the annual pilgrimage, in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.
How to Book Appointment for Saudi Visa Stamping ?.
Saudi Arabia Visa Stamping 2023 ? What are the new Visa Stamping Rules for Indians
Saudia is a Middle Eastern country that become popular destination for travelers looking for new experiences in the region. besides from religious tourism Makkah & Madina , Saudi Arabia has recently opened its doors to international visitors, making it easier for Family Visit, tourists, entrepreneurs, and workers to explore what the country has to offer.
Regardless of the travel Types , Guests must complete the visa stamping process before entering Saudi Arabia. In this blog, we will provide you with helpful information about the Saudi visa stamping procedure 2023.
Saudi visa stamping 2023 latest news 03 June 2023.
Saudi Arabia announced that it has introduced e-visas to replace Saudi stickers Visa for its missions in seven countries, i.e including UAE, India, and the Philippines. As per the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Saudi Arabia, QR codes are used to scan the data instead of a physical sticker on the passport.
This system has been operational started since May 1st in Saudi Arabia’s Embassy in Jordan, Egypt, Bangladesh, Indonesia, and the Philippines. The ministry stated that this move is aimed at automating consular services and developing a mechanism for issuing various types of visas such as work, residence, and visit visas for Indians also.
Documents Requirement for Visa Stamping.
To apply for Saudi visa stamping, you will need to provide the following documents:
Passport original and copy, Must be valid for at least six (6) months or More.
Iqama copy (residence permit) of the sponsor
Passport Size photographs with a white background that meet the Saudi visa photo requirements in terms of size and specifications Nos 3.
medical report (GAMCA OR WAFID required for a work visa or Residence Visa)
Please note that more additional documents may be required, and it is best to consult your authorized travel agency for more information.
Procedure for Saudi Visa Stamping for Indian Passport Holders
The procedure for Saudi visa stamping may vary depending on the type of visa being applied for. Generally, the Saudi Embassy or Consulate handles the visa stamping procedure. However, in some cases, authorized travel agents may carry out the visa stamping on behalf of the applicant. or you have to book Appointment Vfs Saudi Stamping online @ https://vc.tasheer.com/ or you may can contact us.
To ensure that you have the necessary documents for specific type of Saudi visa you wish to obtain, it is recommended that you consult your authorized travel agency. They can provide you with details regarding the specific documents required for stamping application.
How to check Status for Saudi Visa Stamping and Saudi Validity Check.
Check the status of your Saudi visa stamping, you can follow the same online procedure as checking the status of your Saudi visa. Here are the steps:
Please visit to https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/
select ‘visa application’ on the inquiry type
provide your application number and passport number
click on ‘search’.
The next page will display the status of your Saudi visa stamping.
Processing time & Charges for Saudi Visa Stamping New Process
Processing time for the Saudi visa stamping procedure may vary depending on the travel agency through which you are applying. According to some sources, most travel agencies take approximately 5 to 10 days to process the Saudi visa stamping procedure.
The fee for Saudi visa stamping depends on the Saudi Embassy/Consulate in your country of origin or the authorized travel agency that is processing your visa stamping. It is recommended that you consult either your Saudi Embassy/Consulate or authorized travel agency for more information regarding the fee for Saudi visa stamping. or visit our site www.musafirservices.com
Eid ul Adha, also known as the Festival of Sacrifice, is an important Islamic holiday that commemorates the willingness of Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham) to sacrifice his son as an act of obedience to God. As the story goes, God intervened and provided a ram as a substitute sacrifice.
Eid ul Adha is celebrated on the 10th day of Dhu al-Hijjah, the twelfth month of the Islamic calendar. It is a time for Muslims to reflect on the importance of sacrifice, faith, and obedience to God. Muslims around the world typically mark the occasion by attending special prayers, giving to charity, sharing food and gifts with family and friends, and sacrificing an animal (usually a sheep, goat, or cow) and sharing the meat with the less fortunate.
Eid ul Adha is one of the two major Islamic holidays, the other being Eid al-Fitr, which marks the end of Ramadan.
Eid al-Adha, also known as the Festival of Sacrifice, is an important Islamic holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide. It commemorates the willingness of Ibrahim (Abraham) to sacrifice his son as an act of obedience to God, as described in the Quran.
During Eid al-Adha, Muslims gather for special prayers, listen to sermons, and engage in acts of charity. One of the main rituals of the holiday is the sacrifice of an animal, typically a sheep, goat, cow, or camel. The meat from the sacrificed animal is divided into three parts: one-third is given to the needy, one-third is shared with friends and family, and one-third is kept for personal consumption.
Eid al-Adha is a time of joy, gratitude, and unity. Families and friends come together to celebrate, exchange gifts, and share meals. It is also an occasion for Muslims to reflect on the values of sacrifice, devotion, and compassion.
Please let me know if there’s anything specific you would like to know about Eid al-Adha.
To celebrate Eid al-Adha in 2023, here are some common practices and traditions observed by Muslims:
1. Preparation: In the days leading up to Eid al-Adha, individuals and families make preparations such as cleaning their homes, shopping for new clothes, and buying or arranging for the sacrifice of an animal.
2. Attending Prayers: On the day of Eid al-Adha, Muslims gather in large congregations at mosques or outdoor prayer grounds for the special Eid prayer. The prayer is usually led by an imam and includes specific rituals and supplications.
3. Sermons and Reflection: Following the prayer, sermons are delivered by religious leaders, focusing on the significance of Eid al-Adha and its teachings. Muslims take this time to reflect on the story of Ibrahim’s willingness to sacrifice and the lessons of obedience and faith.
4. Sacrifice: One of the central rituals of Eid al-Adha is the sacrifice of an animal. In many countries, individuals or families participate in this act of worship by sacrificing a sheep, goat, cow, or camel according to their means. The meat is then distributed among family, friends, and those in need.
5. Celebratory Meals: After the sacrifice, families and friends come together to enjoy festive meals. The meat from the sacrificed animal is cooked and shared in delicious dishes, often accompanied by traditional sweets and desserts.
6. Acts of Charity: Eid al-Adha encourages acts of charity and generosity. It is customary for Muslims to give to those in need during this time, whether through financial donations, providing food, or assisting in other forms of support.
7. Visiting and Greetings: Families and friends visit one another, exchange warm greetings, and extend well wishes for the occasion. It is common to give gifts, especially to children, as a way of spreading joy and happiness.
It’s important to note that the specific customs and traditions may vary based on cultural practices and regional customs. Nonetheless, these are some general ways in which Eid al-Adha is celebrated by Muslims worldwide.
Hajj is the annual Islamic pilgrimage to the holy city of Mecca in Saudi Arabia. It is one of the Five Pillars of Islam and is obligatory for all physically and financially capable Muslims to perform at least once in their lifetime. Here is some information about Hajj:
1. Pilgrimage to Mecca: Hajj takes place during the Islamic month of Dhu al-Hijjah. Pilgrims from all over the world travel to Mecca to perform a series of rituals and acts of worship.
2. Ihram: Before entering Mecca, pilgrims enter a state of consecration called Ihram. This involves wearing special white garments for men and specific modest attire for women. Ihram signifies the equality and unity of all pilgrims, as they detach themselves from worldly distractions.
3. Tawaf: The first ritual upon entering the Grand Mosque in Mecca is the Tawaf, which involves circumambulating the Kaaba, the sacred cube-shaped structure at the center of the mosque. Pilgrims perform seven circuits around the Kaaba in a counterclockwise direction, supplicating and praising Allah.
4. Sa’i: After Tawaf, pilgrims perform Sa’i, which involves walking and jogging between the hills of Safa and Marwa, as Hajar (Hagar), the wife of Ibrahim (Abraham), did in search of water for her son Ismail (Ishmael). Pilgrims complete seven rounds of Sa’i.
5. Mount Arafat: The most significant part of Hajj is the day of Arafat. Pilgrims gather on the plains of Arafat, where they engage in supplication, prayer, and reflection. It is a day of repentance and seeking forgiveness from Allah.
6. Muzdalifah: After sunset on the day of Arafat, pilgrims proceed to Muzdalifah, where they spend the night under the open sky. They collect pebbles for the upcoming ritual.
7. Stoning of the Devil: Pilgrims return to Mina and engage in the ritual of stoning the Devil. They throw seven pebbles at three stone pillars that symbolize Satan’s temptation of Ibrahim. This act signifies the rejection of evil and steadfastness in faith.
8. Sacrifice: After the stoning ritual, pilgrims perform the sacrifice of an animal, usually a sheep or a goat. This act commemorates Ibrahim’s willingness to sacrifice his son and symbolizes obedience to Allah.
9. Tawaf al-Ifadah and Sa’i: Pilgrims return to Mecca to perform another Tawaf around the Kaaba, known as Tawaf al-Ifadah, and another Sa’i between Safa and Marwa. These acts mark the completion of the main rituals of Hajj.
10. Celebration of Eid al-Adha: The completion of Hajj is marked by the celebration of Eid al-Adha, a joyous occasion where Muslims worldwide commemorate Ibrahim’s obedience and the willingness to sacrifice. It involves prayers, feasting, and sharing meals with family and the community.
Hajj is a profound spiritual journey that reinforces the sense of unity, humility, and devotion among Muslims. It is an opportunity for reflection, seeking forgiveness, and strengthening one’s faith.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to mark Eid ul Fitr 2023 to begin on Friday 21 April Moon Sighted on Thursday in Saudi Arabia, Uae and Other Countries
According to the sighting committee in the Tumair observatory, the Shawwal crescent moon has sighted, meaning This Year Ramadan will only last for 29 days.
Eid-ul-Fitr 2023 moon sighting highlights: Saudi Arabia, UAE Muslims to mark Eid on April 21, Shawwal crescent moon sighted amid rare hybrid total solar eclipse.
Moon sighting refers to the traditional muslim practice of observing the crescent or new moon to determine the start of the Islamic month of Shawwal, that indicates the end of a month-long fasting of Ramadan or Ramazan and the beginning of the Eid-ul-Fitr festival where the sighting of the new moon is traditionally done with the naked eye or using telescopes and once the sighting is confirmed, the news is usually broadcasted via media outlets, mosques and community organizations but it’s important to note that the exact method of determining the start of the month of Shawwal may vary between different Muslim communities and countries. The ninth month in the Islamic Lunar Calendar is Ramadan and tenth is Shawwal whose first day is as the festival of Eid-ul-Fitr across the world and Muslims across the globe are gearing up to sight the crescent moon tonight, to welcome the month of Shawwal with Eid-ul-Fitr or Eid-al-Fitr celebrations as Shawwal translates to, ‘festival of breaking of the fasts.’
Ramadan takes place for 720 hours i.e. four weeks and two days during which the followers of Islam or Muslims fast between dawn and sunset, pray for peace and guidance, give back to the community in the form of charity or zakaat or engaging in humanitarian activities such as feeding the underprivileged and introspect to enlighten their souls. During the end of Ramadan, intense prayers take place during the Laylatul Qadr or the Night of Power, which is believed to be the holiest night of the year. It generally falls on the 27th day of Ramadan and is a commemoration of the night when the Quran was first revealed to the Prophet Muhammad.
Saudi Visa Stamping 2023 From India Mumbai and Delhi Embassy.
What are the Visa Stamping Rules in Saudi Arabia?
This update has been reviewed by Musafir Services Team to ensure that the content is accurate.
Updated 09 April 2023
Saudi Arabia is a popular Middle Eastern country that is becoming an increasingly destination for travelers looking for new experiences. besides from the religious tourism for Umrah & Haj Purpose, Saudi Arabia recently opened its doors to international Guests, making it easier for Family Visits, tourists, entrepreneurs & workers to explore what the country has to offer.
All foreigners Guests Travelling to Saudi Arabia must complete the visa stamping or Endorsement process before entering Saudi Arabia. this article, will update you helpful information about the Saudi visa stamping procedures.Regardless of purpose of travel,
• Saudi visa stamping 2023
• Documents Requirements
• how to Status check
• Stamping fees and Processing.
Saudi visa stamping 2023 for Family Visit Visa, Residency Visa, Work Visa, Tourist Visa and Business Visa.
Saudi visa stamped Must be processed by the Saudi Arabia Embassy or Saudi Consulate in their respective country of origin.i.e India, Pakistan,Bangladest,Etc.
However, Authorized travel agencies by the Saudi Arabia Embassy or Saudi Consulate can usually process the visa stamping procedure on behalf of the applicants.
Book cheap flights to Saudi Arabia @ www.mosafertrip.com who wish to visit Saudi Arabia on a Saudi family visit visa, work visa, or any other visit visas must undergo the mandatory procedure of visa stamping.
Requirements for Saudi Stamping 2023 For all Categories of Visas.
To apply for Saudi visa stamping, you will need to provide the following documents:
1. Original Passport, Must be valid for at least six (6) months
2. Visa Copy
2. Sponsor copy of Iqama (residence permit)
3. Sponsor copy of Passport (First and Last page)
3. photographs 03 Nos Fresh with white background that meet the Saudi visa photo requirements i.e 51×51 mm ( in terms of size and specifications)
4. medical report (required for work visa or Residence)
Please note that the additional documents may be required, and it is best to consult authorized travel agency for more information.
Saudi visa stamping procedure may vary depending on the type of visa being applied for. Generally, through the Saudi Embassy or Consulate handles the visa stamping procedure. However, in most cases, authorized travel agents may carry out the visa stamping on behalf of the Travellers/applicants.
Must ensure that you have all the necessary documents for the specific type of Saudi visa, wish to obtain, it is recommended that consult authorized travel agency. They can provide you with details regarding the specific documents required for your visa stamping application.
How to Chech Status of Saudi Visa Stamping.
To check status of your Saudi visa stamping, you can follow the online procedure as checking the status of your Saudi visa. Below are the steps:
• Visit https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/
• select ‘Type of visa application’ on the inquiry type
• provide application number and passport number
• enter the Captcha code accurately.
• click ‘search’.
You will Redirect to next page will display the status of your Saudi visa stamping Status.
How much Processing time & fee
Stamping procedure may vary depending on the travel agency through which you are obtaining your stamping or endorsing visa. The processing time for the Saudi visa According to some sources, most travel agencies take approximately 5 to 7 Working days to process the Saudi visa stamping procedure. Now in Ramazan 2023 Saudi Visa Stamping Process Delays Dues to heavy Rush.
The fee Starting from SAR 480 for Saudi visa stamping depends on the Saudi Embassy/Consulate in your country of origin or the authorized travel agency that is processing your visa stamping Saudi Arabia. It is recommended that you consult either your Saudi Embassy/Consulate or authorized travel agency for more information regarding the fee for Saudi visa stamping.
• UAE Visa Stamping 2023: How to Obtain Your UAE Residency…
• Kuwait Visa Stamping in India 2023: How to Get Your Kuwait…
• UAE to Drop Residence Visa Passport Stamping Requirement
• Bahrain New Visa Rules 2023: What We Know About the New Visa…
• Qatar New Visa Rules 2023: What We Know About the New Visa…
Performing Umrah in Ramzan per pilgrim limited to once by Saudi Ministry of Haj and Umrah
This Decision was declare and made to provide opportunity and options to all other pilgrims who have desire to perform Umrah during Ramzan or Ramadan 2023.Due to Heacy Rush.
Ramzan for Muslims is The holy month around the world, and many prefer performing Umrah during this Holy month. However, by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has announced that Umrah pilgrims are not allowed to repeat during Ramzan, and they have the right to perform it only once in full month.
This decision move is to give opportunity for all other pilgrims who have the desire to perform Umrah during the holy month and can perform the rituals with ease comfort.
No option Available to amend the Umrah date, but Umrah pilgrims can delete their Previous appointment via Nusuk app, before entering the permit time, then they can issue a new permit.
The Ministry of Saudi Arabia confirmed that the appointments are updated periodically, noting that if the pilgrims do not find a date for reservation, then they can search for another date at a later time.
The decision was made to give an opportunity to all pilgrims who have the desire to perform Umrah during the holy month.
About Nusuk App -2023
To obtain an Umrah permit for performing, Guests Must use the Nusuk App. The ministry also directed that pilgrims to follow the date and timing as there is no possibility of changing it in the system. If a pilgrim wants to make changes, Previous permit must be cancel and reapply again.
Earlier this Year the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) stated that there is no maximum or minimum limit on the number of times a pilgrim can perform Umrah in the kingdom. However, it is mandatory to comply with the directive to take an appointment for a specific time for performing the pilgrimages, Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Hajj and Umrah said while replying to queries.
The ministry clarified that whoever arrived in the Kingdom on a visit, tourist, or work visa can perform Umrah.
Umrah in Ramzan
Umrah is an Islamic pilgrimage to Makkah for Muslims, which can be performed at any time of the year. It consists of performing rituals in the Masjid Al Haram.
Performing Umrah during Ramzan is highly recommended by Islamic scholars.
By limiting the number of times a pilgrim can perform Umrah, the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah aims to make the experience accessible to all who wish to perform it.
ramazan 2023 ramazan date in Saudi Arabia ramazan expected starting date in India pakistan Bangladesh and other countries.
Ramazan 2023: In India Ramazan will be starting on March 23 and end on April 22. Check out the dates in India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Dubai, and other countries.
Ramazan or Ramadan The most auspicious Days of the year is almost here. Every year, Ramazan or Ramadan, also known as Ramzan or Ramazaan, the islamic ninth month of the Calendar, is celebrated by all Muslims around the world with much grandeur. This is the holy Month and is marked as the month of hope, prayers, fasting, reflections. The People of Islamic faith let go of worldly pleasures, extravagant behaviour and spending fasting time during this month. Observe fast or Roza along with their Family & friends. During this Ramazan or Ramadan time, people wake up early to eat (Sehri or Suhoor. Then untill the sunset, they do not eat or drink anything. breaking their fast by eating dates and drinking water by the sunset time. This ritual is followed by Iftar, a meal that includes all sorts of delicacies fruits .
This Ramadan 2023 in India expected to starts by Wednesday 23 March 2023, after the sighting of moon over.
and This Year Ramadan in Saudi Arabia Crescent Not Sighted, Ramadan Begins On Thursday
The Saudi Arabia Hilal Committee of Moon sighting in Sudair headed by Saudi astronomer Dr. Abdullah Khudairi was unable to sight the Ramadan 1444 crescent on Tuesday evening 21, Mar 2023. The committee seated in Tumair, Riyadh, and other areas also did not report any sightings of the Moon crescent.
Royal Court officers have sent a sealed verdict of the same to Supreme Court of Saudi Arabia to officially announce that the Kingdom and to the world the news of the results of today’s sighting.
morover, the Sha’ban Month 1444 will complete 30 days This Year, and the month of Ramadan 1444 in Saudi Arabia will begin on Thursday, 23 March 2023 Ramadan will end on April 22, 2023, and the Eid-ul-Fitr will be celebrated on Saturday, April 22, 2023. However, the dates may vary for each country. Check out expected starting date of Ramadan for countries like UAE, Dubai, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bahrain,Qatar, Doha and more below. (Note: Final dates will be confirmed according to the moon sighting.)
Ramadan expected date in UAE, Dubai, Pakistan and other countries:
In Saudi Arabia, Ramadan is expected to begin on March 23, followed by Eid-ul-Fitr on April 21.
Ministry of Hajj and Umrah Announces Issuance of Ramazan Umrah Permits For Pilgrims.
Blog Review by Musafir Services Team.
The Ministry of Haj & Umrah officials have announced that they start granting permits to individuals Pilgrim who wish to perform Umrah during the holy month of Ramazan/ Ramadan. Pilgrims can request a permit online via the Nusuk App. As Ramazan holds special Spiritual significance in Islam, it is Most preferred time for pilgrims to perform Umrah, resulting in a surge and High demand for Umrah bookings Around the world.
To ease and simplify the process of requesting permits and for arranging packages for Umrah, the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has employed the Authorized Umrah Travel Agents accordingly. They will allow Pilgrims to obtain the necessary visa for performing Umrah2023 and visiting holy sites, providing a convenient and hassle-free experience.
Moreover, the Saudi Kingdom is providing pilgrims with multiple visa options, including of personal visit visas, tourist visas, Umrah evisas, and also a Transit Visa for four-day. As per the most recent regulations, any Muslim can now undertake a minor pilgrimage using one of these visa options. The Duration of Umrah visa staying period has been extended from 30 days now upto 90 days, giving pilgrims more freedom to travel without restraints.
With this plentiful Pilgrimage services offered by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia , it is unsurprising that the number of Umrah pilgrims has almost reached 8 million since July of last year. This number is only one million short of the expected target of 9 million pilgrims by end of the upcoming Ramadan. The news will surely bring relief to those planning to perform Umrah during Ramadan, showcasing the Kingdom’s continuous efforts to facilitate this Spiritual and religious travel easily.
Declare by the Ministry of Haj & Umrah Saudi Arabia.
Hajj is one of the Mandatory five pillars of Islam and it’s a dream comes true for many Muslims across Globe. Booking process For Indian Nationals either planning and booking a Hajj package can be overwhelming. Moreover with the help of Hajj Commite of India Government of India Ministry of Minority Affairs (Statutory body constituted under the Act of Parliament No. 35 of 2002 or approved tour operators and travel agencies, the process has become significantly easier This Year.
Guidlines For Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (C.E.)
Last date for Submission of Haj Application Form For Indian Nationals Via – Haj Commite of India is 10 March 2023 .
- Read the Guidelines carefully before filling Haj Commite of India Application Form.
- The Haj Application Form (HAF) can be Filled and submitted online at Website www.hajcommittee.gov.in. or you can Downloadn Android Mobile App “HAJ COMMITTEE OF INDIA available on Google Playstore.
- The expenditure for Indian Haj pilgrimage mentioned in the Guidelines is liable to change as per charges ar the concerned agencies from time to time.
- The last date for submission of online HAF is 10th March, 2023.
- The Photographs pasted on Form and attached to Passport should be same. This avoids especially during scrutiny and endorsement of Haj Visa. Photo Must be Colour photographs having white background 70% face Visible, of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm size shall be used. Name and Passport number shall be writ back of photograph attached.
Haj Pilgrims Standard Baggage allowed
Check-in-Bag Two (2)Suitcases Upto 20 Kgs Each – 158 CM Total Dimensions Lenght+Breadh+Height
Hand Bag One (1) upto 7 Kg
Standard Size Baggage
Haj Indian Pilgrims must record their Cover Number, Name, Address, Flight Number & Embarkation Point on their bags by bold marker pen for easy identification. In absence of this information on their bags, it would be difcult to trace the missing baggage.
Pilgrim should afix the Baggage stickers provided by the Haj Commite of India at the Haj Camp of Respective Regions along with other travel documents so as to enable their baggage reach the intending pilgrims at their buildings of accommodation.
GUIDELINES FOR HAJ – 1444 (H) – 2023 (C.E.)
From Government of India Ministry of Minority Affairs -HAJ COMMITTEE OF INDIA.
- Aspirants who are physically and financially capable of performing Haj may apply for Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (CE.) subject to the criteria mentioned in the below guidelines
hereunder and the guidelines/instructions issued by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) from time to time for Haj 2023
- As the arrangements for Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (CE.) are being made under special circumstances due to CoVID-19 pandemic, the entire process of inviting applications for Indian pilgrims for Haj 2023 will be provisional till the final guidelines of KSA are announced. In this case of change in circumstances due to fresh outbreak of CoVID-19 cases or any other reasons, KSA may impose further restrictions related to eligibility criteria for international pilgrims, vaccination status, and other CoVID-19 protocols which shall be made applicable for all the pilgrims selected for Haj. It may be noted that only those persons who are fully vaccinated with approved CoVID-19 vaccine, at least one month before actual departure for Haj2023 will be allowed to travel for Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (CE).
- It is also expected that the KSA may review its Guidelines/instructions on Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (C.E.) including cancellation of the Haj pilgrimage entirely or partially for International pilgrims depending upon the conditions prevailing at the time of Haj. In such circumstances, the Haj Committee of India (HCol) shall not be liable for any change in eligibility criteria for pilgrims or cancellation of the Haj process either completely/partially, or for any financial obligations or any other circumstances that may arise due to the decisions taken by the KSA.
- It is expected that the expenditure under the package of HCoI for a pilgrim for Haj 2023 would be less than that of Haj 2022. However, the actual amount for pilgrims will be finalized only after hiring of services for the pilgrims in India and Saudi Arabia.Pilgrims who are capable of undertaking Haj shall only apply after validating their eligibility conditions and should have the means and wherewithal for undertaking Haj in line with the eligibility norms for Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (CE.).
- Haj Committee of India (hereinafter referred to as HCol), a Statutory Body under Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India, constituted under the Haj Committee Act, (No.35 of 2002), hereby issues the guidelines for persons willing to apply for Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (CE.). It is advised that persons willing to perform Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (CE.) may read the guidelines carefully before submitting the online Haj Application
Form (hereinafter referred to as HAF).
- HCol in its mandate under Haj Committee of India Act, 2002, makes arrangements for the Haj pilgrims within India in consultation and coordination with other stakeholders. The Consulate General of India in Jeddah (hereinafter referred to as CGI) is the agency responsible for making arrangements for pilgrims and to redress their grievances after their arrival in Jeddah/Madinah Munawwarah airport and during their stay in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
(hereinafter referred to as KSA). The Ministry of Civil Aviation (hereinafter referred to as MoCA) is the nodal agency responsible for the Air Charter Arrangements for Haj pilgrims and their belongings during transit. The Ministry
of Health and Family Welfare(hereinafter referred to as MoH&FW) arranges Vaccines and other medical assistance for pilgrims during Haj period.
- HCol has administrative relations with the State/Union Territory Haj Committees (hereinafter referred to as SHCs), in respect of Haj operations and NOT with any private individual/agency/association.
- The details of amounts to be paid by the pilgrims through the Bank to HCoI will be notified by HCol on its website. The pilgrims will also be informed through their respective SHCs and via SMSs. Pilgrims are advised to take utmost care so as not to fall prey to any individual/ agency/association claiming to work for or on behalf of HCol. The pilgrims should not pay any amount to any private individual, agency, or association for arrangements related to Haj 2023. If anyone is found falsely claiming that he works for HCoI, or demands money for extending some favour, the pilgrim may file a report against such person before the Chief Executive Officer, Haj Committee of India, 7-A, MRA Marg, Mumbai- 400001 through post or by sending a message on email id email@example.com or by FAX on 022 – 22630461.
- Shia Haj pilgrims who opt for JOHFA as Meeqat should indicate the same while applying for Haj 2023. Such pilgrims will be required to pay an additional amount for this facility and the amount to be paid will be intimated in due course.
- “ONCE IN A LIFE TIME HAJ THROUGH HAJ COMMITTEE OF INDIA”:
- As per the policy, an individual can perform Haj through HCoI only “once in a lifetime”. Those who have performed Haj earlier through HCoI, will not be eligible to apply for Haj-2023. In the case of Mehram for lady pilgrims, and of companions accompanying the pilgrims over 70 years of age, the repeaters (those repeating Haj through HCoI) will be allowed on payment of additional charges, as applicable from time to time. In such cases, the pilgrim has to submit a solemn declaration and undertaking to the effect that no first-time Mehram/Companion is available in their family.
- AVAILABILITY OF GUIDELINES AND HAJ APPLICATION: The pilgrims may download guidelines for Haj 1444 (H) – 2023 (C.E.) from the website of HCol at www.hajcommittee.gov.in. Haj Application Form (HAF) may be filled and submitted online at www.hajcommittee.gov.in or through the Android Mobile App “HAJ COMMITTEE OF INDIA” available on Google Playstore. After filling HAF, a copy may be downloaded for submission in respective SHCs along with relevant documents like Passport and Remittance Receipt at the later stage on selection.
- ELIGIBILITY FOR HAJ: Haj is obligatory for Muslims having physical and financial competency to perform Haj. The Saudi Guidelines on eligibility to perform Haj or Umrah, specify that the pilgrim should be physically, behaviourally, and mentally fit. Any Muslim citizen of India can apply for Haj pilgrimage except; (a) Any person who is not in possession of machine readable valid Indian International Passport issued on or before 10.03.2023 and valid at least upto 03.02.2024.(b) Haj Repeaters: Any person who has performed Haj earlier in his/her life through HCol except a person who has applied under the categories of Mehram for a lady pilgrim or as a companion for pilgrims aged 70 years or above, on the basis of appropriate solemn Declaration and Undertaking. (c) Any person found to have furnished false information shall not be allowed to proceed for Haj. In such cases, he/she will be disqualified at any stage and de-boarded, at the Embarkation Point. The entire amount deposited by him/her shall also be forfeited. Besides, he/she may be prosecuted for making an incorrect/false Declaration. These conditions will also apply for concealing the fact of having performed Haj earlier as well as for Hajj-e-Badal pilgrims. (d) Those with severe medical conditions such as Terminal Cancer, Advanced Cardiac, Respiratory, Liver, Kidney diseases, Infectious Tuberculosis disease, or Senility. (e) Ladies not accompanying with Sharia Mehram, except ladies travelling without their Mehram as stipulated in Sr.No.5 of Haj Policy for Haj-2023. (f) Ladies in advanced stage of pregnancy, in which case the international flying standards will be followed.(g) Any person against whom a Court Order prohibiting travel abroad exists. (h) Applicant below the age of 18 years except those for whom consent of parents /legal guardian has been obtained.
- HAJ MANAGEMENT PROCESS: (a) HAJ ANNOUNCEMENT: Haj Process starts with the Haj announcement made by the Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA), Government of India. Subsequent to Haj announcement, the HCol notifies information for all the intending pilgrims, about the dates of commencement of submitting the application forms and the last date of filling HAF, the validity of the Passport, etc. Persons intending to apply for Haj are advised to adhere to the timelines announced for Haj-2023.(b) The Haj Committee of India has made all necessary preparations for inviting application through online portal. Individuals who are willing to apply for Haj 2023 are advised to go through the guidelines carefully to confirm their eligibility and to keep a copy of the following documents ready for submission while applying for Haj 2023:(i) PASSPORT: All intending pilgrims should possess machine readable valid Indian Passport issued before the closing date of application. The Ministry of External Affairs has issued instructions to all Regional Passport Offices to facilitate issuing of passport to intending Haj pilgrims.
- (ii) BANK ACCOUNT: Bank account of persons named as the Cover Head is mandatory for making the Haj Application. It is advised that the pilgrims open/update their Bank Account to facilitate the refunds, if any, in their Bank Accounts digitally through RTGS/NEFT. (iii) MOBILE NUMBER: The pilgrims are required to mention their own correct mobile number in the Haj application form to enable the HCoI/SHCs to sendnecessary information and instruction on Haj to them through SMS/Voice messages. The arrangement for dissemination of information through