Last updated: 5 March 2021, Saudi Arabia Time.
FLIGHTS TO SAUDI ARABIA
If you are flying to The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, you are kindly requested by health authorities in Saudi Arabia to follow health guidance below to keep you protected when you travel with SAUDIA.
- Non-Saudi nationals holding Tourist Visas are not allowed to enter the Kingdom during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Travelling with ID has been suspended for GCC citizens.
- All arriving guests including the members of diplomatic missions accredited in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and their families (except Saudi citizens and children below 8 years of age) must provide negative PCR test certificate issued from a verified laboratory does not exceed (72) hours from the time the test is undertaken until departing to the kingdom, and guests who did not provide the certificate will be denied from boarding the airplane.
- Above points not applied on countries that suspended from traveling to/from the kingdom in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 as decided by the competent committee as a result of COVID-19 outbreak in these countries.
- Temporarily suspending entry into the Kingdom for all guests coming or passed from (Argentina, United Arab Emirates, Germany, United States of America, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Pakistan, Brazil, Portugal, United Kingdom, Turkey, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, France, Lebanon, Egypt, India, Japan) and same applies to those who are coming from other countries if they have passed through any of the aforementioned countries during (14) days preceding their entry to the Kingdom. ( Except Saudi Citizens and their families and accompanying workers , Diplomats, Health Practitioners and their families. Also, they must undergo for self-quarantine as mentioned below and providing a negative result of (PCR) test certificate for Non-Saudi nationals over eight years old.
- All guests arriving from countries (Argentina, United Arab Emirates, Germany, United States of America, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Pakistan, Brazil, Portugal, United Kingdom, Turkey, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, France, Lebanon, Egypt, India, Japan) shall be quarantined in their homes for a period of (14) days.
- All guests will undergo for self-quarantine as following :
- All non-Saudi Citizens guests arriving from the United Kingdom, South Africa as well as from any other country being specified by the competent health authorities, in which the strain of the new Corona Virus (B.1,1,7) is spread, shall spend no less than (14) days outside the country in which the new strain of Corona Virus is spread before entering the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, with a PCR examination after the expiration of this period proving that passenger is free from infection of COVID-19.
- Saudi Citizens, Diplomats, Health Practitioners and their families and who are allowed to travel into the Kingdom for humanitarian and urgent cases and health practitioners arriving from above listed countries where the strain of the new Corona Virus is spread must be quarantined in their homes for a period of (14) days.
- All guests arriving from countries in which cases of the strain of the new Corona Virus were registered shall be quarantined in their homes for a period of (7) days.
- All guests who are arriving from the rest of other countries, the (7) days mandatory home quarantine shall be applied or (3) days at least with mandatory laboratory PCR exam.
- All guests must download and register on Tatamman and Tawakkalna Applications.
- Guests must assign home location Through Tatamman app within 8 hours of arrival.
- Guests most monitor COVID-19 symptoms, and immediately call 937 if any symptoms appeared or go to primary healthcare center or emergency if necessary.
- Guests must do daily health assessment in Tatamman app.
- Guests must follow precautionary procedures during self-quarantine at home as stated in the Health Disclaimer Form.
- Non-Saudi Citizens being family members of Saudi Citizens or home workers of Saudi Citizens are allowed to enter the Kingdom directly if travelling with the Saudi Citizens and without the need to spend no less than (14) days outside the country in which the new strain of Corona Virus is spread but still need to provide a negative PCR test certificate issued from a verified laboratory does not exceed (72) hours from the time the test is undertaken until departing to the kingdom.
- Allow Saudi Woman who is married to Non-Saudi Man to travel to/from Saudi Arabia accompanied by her husband or joining her husband abroad by providing marriage document.
- Allow Saudi Men who are married to Non-Saudi Women who happen to be residing abroad to travel to/from Saudi Arabia to their wives by providing marriage document. Applying the preventive precautionary procedures with regard to providing a negative PCR test before travelling to the Kingdom.
- Traveling abroad from UK :
- All guests traveling abroad from the UK must complete the Travel Declaration Form before their travel via the link here to confirm that they are legally allowed to travel abroad from UK.
- All guests must follow the rules & guidance of the UK lockdown, please check the “Stay at Home” restrictions
- via the link here.
REST ASSURED «TATAMAN» APP:
THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH DISCLAIMER FORM FOR PASSENGERS RETURNING TO SAUDI ARABIA:
THE PREVENTIVE MEASURES APPLIED IN SAUDI ARABIA IN REGARD FOR COVID-19 AND THE PENALTIES FOR VIOLATING IT :
- If a person who intend to travel to Saudi Arabia was diagnosed with COVID-19 or was in contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19, he/she should declare to health authorities at their country, and not to travel until 14 days after diagnosis or last contact. Violations are subject for prosecution under (Health Control at Points of Entry Regulation). They would be subjected to fines not exceeding (500,000) Saudi Riyals, and held accountable to consequences of their violation on others.
- Perform COVID-19 PCR within the timeframe assigned by Saudi Arabia, and test result is proof of COVID-19 clearance. Violators will be denied entry to Saudi Arabia.
- If respiratory symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) are present, declare to Health Control Centers.
- Sign documents required by health authorities and submit to relevant authority at point of entry.
- Download and register to applications required by health authorities.
- Violations are subject for prosecution under (Health Control at Points of Entry Regulation). They would be subjected to fines not exceeding (500,000) Saudi Riyals, and held accountable to consequences of their violation on others.
- Comply with isolation/quarantine according to time and location decided and mentioned in documents signed by traveler, update health status and report symptoms to health authorities. Violations of isolation/quarantine requirements are subjected to penalty not exceeding (200,000) Saudi Riyals or imprisonment for up to 2 years, or both. Repeated violations are subject to doubled penalties.
- Comply with preventive measures after completion of isolation/quarantine period:
- Social distancing and violation of preventive measures is penalized by (1,000) Saudi Riyals, including not using face-masks, not maintaining social distancing, refusing temperature screening at entrance to public or private facilities, and not complying with assigned protocols for persons with fever. Penalties are doubled when violations are repeated.
- Avoid large gatherings and not to invite to such gatherings. Violations are penalized by (10,000) Saudi Riyals. Penalties are doubled when violations are repeated.
- Maintain hand washing with soap and water and sanitization.
- Request healthcare when symptoms suggestive of infection appear, by calling health authorities on 937 and comply with preventive measures to protect the public.