Hajj Umrah 2022 No Quarantine Needed for All Arrival Pilgrims.
MAKKAH: The Ministry of Interior has lifted most Precautionary Measures against spread of COVID-19 ahead of Ramadan 2022 and increase in Umrah Pilgrims.
- No Institutional Quarantine for All Umrah Guests Arriving Saudi Arabia.
- No Social Distancing and Physical Distancing in all Mosques in the Kingdom including the Two Holy Mosques
- Abolishment of Institutional Quarantine and submission of PCR tests for those coming to the Kingdom from outside.
- Removal of 10 Day waiting period between Umrah Permits
- Lifting of Flight Suspension from 17 countries including Afghanistan, South Africa, Namibia, Botswana , Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique, Malawi, Mauritius, Zambia, Madagascar, Angola, Seychelles, Comoros, Nigeria and Ethiopia
Few Mandatory requirements remain in place such as to appear “Immune” on Tawakalana (Vaccinated against COVID-19) to enter the Two Holy Mosques after obtaining the required permits (Umrah and Prayers in Rawdah only) through Eatmarna or Tawakalana , However children under 5 years of age may be allowed to enter the courtyards of the Two Holy Mosque.
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah 2022 announced on Saturday that there is no need for obtaining permit and taking appointment to perform prayer at the Grand Mosque in Makkah.
The new decision means that worshipers can pray at the Two Holy Mosques and visit the grave of the Prophet (peace be upon him) without the need to issue any permits.
The ministry announced that issuing permits will still be applied to perform Umrah and pray at Al-Rawdah Sharifa.
“Showing the immune health status on the Tawakkalna application is the only prerequisite to enter and perform prayer at the Two Holy Mosques,” the ministry said