Indigo 6e Airline Starts Operating Direct Flights From Hyderabad to Jeddah Saudi Arabia Starting from 02 March 2023.
Indigo Introducing non-stop flights from newly launched destination from Hyderabad to Jeddah and Jeddah to Hyderabad. Starting from 02nd March 2023 Starting price @ IND 24,000 /-
India to Saudi Arabia
For Guets/ Umrah Pilgrims Travelling from India to Jeddah, Riyadh & Damam
Note: All Guests are required to carry printout of e-visa along with other mandatory travel documents.
- Guests Categories Allowed to Travel Via Indigo Airline
- Saudi Arabia Citizens
- Non Saudi Citizens (Resident IQAMA Holder), Visit Visa Family, New Resident Visa, Business stamp Visa, New Employment Visa and Umrah eVisa) (Premium residency permit holders shall not be required to submit an exit/re-entry visa)
- All Covid precautionary measures entry in Saudi Arabia are uplifted which includes are vaccination, RT PCR or rapid antigen test.
- Quarantine is not required for Guests/Umrah entering the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Visit visa holders Mandatory required to have insurance to cover costs of COVID 19 treatment during their stay in Saudi Arabia.
- Transit/Transfer beyond Saudi Arabia shall not permitted
- Customers holding Qatar HAYYA CARD
- All Indigo Airline Guests holding HAYYA CARD are allowed to enter Saudi Arabia.
- The Visa is multi entry it can be used more than once, and pre entry the State of Qatar is not required.
- It is mandatory for all passengers holding HAYYA card to obtain medical insurance for the visa period of 60 days.
- Vaccination Requirement for HAJJ and UMRAH 2023 passengers
- It is mandatory for customers travelling to the kingdom of Saudi Arabia with Hajj visa to have vaccination for meningitis.
- The meningitis vaccine is not mandatory for customers coming from outside the kingdom of Saudi Arabia with UMRAH visa.
For customers from Saudi Arabia to India
- To know the detailed Indian guidelines for arrivals into India, please see ‘Arrivals into India’ section
About IndiGo Airline
Indigo is largest individual Asian own low-cost carrier in terms of fleet size and passengers. Headquartered in Gurgaon, India this is a privately owned airline connects around 1000 flights on a daily basis to Approx 66 destinations including both domestic and international and is ranked amongs the most punctual, on-time operating airline in India.
History of Indigo Airline or Indigo Airways
Indigo Airline initial began its operations starting from Delhi to Imphal via Guwahati with just 1 aircraft. and then With the expansion within six years after the commencement, Indigo Airline surpassed Jet Airways to become the largest airline in India in terms of market share. With a current fleet size of 224, Indigo placed the largest single order ever in Airbus history for 250 Airbus A32oneo aircraft worth $27 billion.
IndiGo Airline or Indigo Airwys has been honoured with Asia’s Leading Domestic Airline award and ‘Best low cost carrier in Asia & South Pacific’ in 2018. This year IndiGo became the only Indian airline to be felicitated with ‘The Best Partnership Airline with Dubai Airport’.
Class of Travel
Indigo offers only economy class seating but passengers can avail their premium services such as a pre-assigned seat, multiple cancellations and priority check-in with an additional cost.
IndiGo has generous baggage allowance, 15 kg for Domestic Flights and 20-30 kg for International flights. Passenger with additional baggage can pre-book IndiGo’s add-on excess baggage service for a hassle-free journey.
Indigo does not offer any Frequent Flyer Program but offer three Add-ons which make travel hassle-free.
6E Prime offers a Fast Forward Service at an additional cost which includes seat and IndiCombo.
6E Flex provides a guest with an option to reschedule their ticket and cancel their ticket with no cancellation fee.
Indigo Promise protects travellers with protection against lost baggage, cancellation and flight delays.
Hello 6E is the in-flight magazine by Indigo available for a passenger to read as it does not offer in-flight entertainment services. In order to keep low fares for passengers, Indigo provides an option to the buy-on-board in-flight meal program.
Check in Timing for Departure and Arrival of Indigo Flights
International and Domestic Flight Passengers can check-in online 48 hrs to 1 hrs prior to the scheduled departure time.
Indigo ensure passengers who require special assistance have a hassle-free journey and guests can book a wheelchair 48 hours prior to departure.
Refund & Cancellation
Domestic flyers can cancel their booking up to 2 hours and international flyers up to 4 hours before departure. Travellers can cancel their ticket bearing a cancellation fee. Guest can cancel their booking on the IndiGo site.