15 DAYS’ November 2020 Umrah Packages – 65,000
Join us, confirm your Spiritual Journey with us together to the most blessed lands of Makah and Madinah, completing the rites of Umrah, cleansing our souls of accumulated sins & nourishing our hearts with heightened faith. We do our best to provide Umrah Services -enjoyable, faith- elevating, inspiration-filled trip that promises to deliver an unmatched Umrah experience then choose one of our exclusive packages below.
1. Safeguarding Your Health on Your Journey is our Priority
2. Temperature checks will be taken before trips for your safety.
3. Wearing masks on your journey helps keep everyone safe.
4. All guests and staff are to adhere to sanitizing procedures at all times.
5. We’re adhering to best practices for cleanliness and disinfection.
Your journey during the month of November begins with a star hotel, stay in Makkah Located Within 450 Metres from Masjid Al Haram, and then you start to perform Umrah.You will enjoy Mecca while staying at a star hotel Stay in Makkah is almost for 5 Days, Our guide will take you on a religious and historical Ziyarat in -Makkah. After Completion of 5 Days, We will transport you to Madina. Once you arrive in Madina, you will check-in at your star hotel, Duration of Stay in Madina for 7 Days. Open buffet meals are provided daily at both hotels in Mecca and Madina (based on each package description)! After 10 amazing days in Mecca & Madina, our staff will transport you in air-conditioned buses to Jeddah Airport for your return flight home.
- TICKET HYDERABAD-JEDDAH-HYDERABAD ( Direct Flight -SAUDIA AIRLINES)
- Umrah Visa processing – AL FOUZAN UMRAH SERVICES
- Food 3 Times Daily breakfast ,Lunch & Dinner.
- Sightseeing in Mecca and Medina “Mazarat”-Ziyarat E Muqadas Muqamat.
- Ground transportation to Jeddah Mecca,madinah and Return Jeddah Airport via private Buses
- Meet and assist at Makkah & Madinah
- Musafir Services’ staff assistance available.
10th January | 25th January
Occupancy & Pricing
Arrives in Makkah
Our representative will welcome and Help you to check into your hotel, With a Distance Between 450 Metre to 550 Metre, Walkable distance from the entrance of Masjid Al Haram.
Upon arrival in Makkah, you will first check-in at your hotel and then you will proceed to Masjid Al Haram to perform Umrah.
Day 2,4,5, & 6 : Makkah Al Mukarramah
These days are free for you to rest and enjoy the magnificence & vibrant energy of Mecca, The Honored City. With the special convenience of your hotel located in walking distance to Masjid Al Haram, you will have the following unique opportunities:
- Making the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Haram
- Performing Tawaaf, the only special form of prayer, unique only to Masjid Al Haram
- Performing additional Umrahs
- Unlimited access to the blessed, cool and refreshing Zam Zam water
Makkah Al Mukarramah –Sightseeing-Ziyarath
After breakfast, Insha’Allah, depending on the schedule and availability, we will provide you with a guided tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Mecca aboard in our air-conditioned bus, you will visit the following places:
- Cave of Thaur, where the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) hid for a few days at the beginning of the migration to Medina
- Mena, Arafaat and Muzdalifah. In Arafaat, you will have the opportunity to see Jabal Al Rahmah
- Jabal Al Noor, on top of which is located the cave of Hira, where the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) received his first revelation
- Al Mualla cemetery where Khadija (May Allah be pleased with her) is reportedly buried along with many of the companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- The birthplace of the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)
Depart for Madina
Today, you will depart for Madina. Our representative We will help you check-in to your hotel.just a few steps from the entrance of Al Masjid Al Nabawi.
After some rest, you have the exciting opportunity to pray in Masjid Al Nabawi and give your ‘salaam’ to the Prophet Mohammed (May the Peace & Blessings be upon him)
Day 8,10,11,12 & 13 : Madina Al Mukarramah
These days are free for you to rest and enjoy the tranquility of Medina, The City of Light, and the unique opportunity of offering the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Nabawi. Your hotel is conveniently located steps from Masjid Al Nabawi. You will have the opportunity to do any of the following at your leisure:
- Enter the blessed Masjid of our beloved Prophet (May Peace and Blessings be Showered Upon Him), access The Rawdah (Reeaz Ul-Jannah), the place where our beloved Prophet (PBUH) called a part of Jannah, and give your salam to our beloved Prophet (PBUH), Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (May Allah be pleased with him) and Omar Bin-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him)
- Visit Al Baqi, the resting places of the family of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) and his beloved Companions (May Allah be pleased with them
Madina –Masjid Al Nabawi –Sightseeing-Ziyarath
After fajr, Insha’Allah, depending on the schedule and availability, our representative will provide you with a guided tour of the religious and historical sites in Medina on board in air-conditioned bus, you will visit the following locations:
- The mountain of ‘Uhud where the battle of ‘Uhud took place including the cemetery where the Shohada of ‘Uhud are buried, including Hamza (May Allah be pleased with him), the uncle of the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)
- Masjid Al Quba, the first masjid in Islam and was built by the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) and his closest companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- Masjid Al Qiblatain, the distinction of being the only masjid where obligatory congregational prayer was held facing both the old Qibla (Masjid Al Aqsa in Jerusalem) and the present Qibla (Masjid Al Haram in Mecca) in the same prayer
- The area is known as Saba Masajids representing the places where the believers camped during the battle of the Trench. This includes the campsite of the Prophet (PBUH) known as Masjid Al Fath and that of Salman Al Farsi (May Allah be pleased with him) whose idea it was to dig a trench wide and long and wide enough to confound the enemy who was not expecting it
Departure to Home
Abu Hurayrah narrated that the Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) said, “A prayer in this mosque of mine is a thousand times greater than a prayer in other than it, except for the Masjid al-Haram.” [Sahih Bukhari; Sahih Muslim].
Insha’Allah, After Zohar, depending on the schedule and availability, you will be transported aboard an air-conditioned bus to Jeddah or Madina Airport for your return flight home..