Oman Airways Saudi Institutional Quarantine Packages starting from 01 Dec 2021
All non-Saudi Travellers travelling with Oman Airways (except passengers under the age of 8) are required to provide a mandatory RT-PCR Test (taken 72 hours before departure) to enter the kingdom of Saudi Arabia KSA (for all non-Saudi Guests irrespective immune or not) with the exception of passengers under the age of 8yrs and below.
All Oman Airways applicable passengers arriving from 01 December 2021 must hold a confirmed institutional quarantine bookings for entering to Saudi Arabia.
- 05 Days Quarantine stay in approved and licensed institutional quarantine facilities by the Ministry of Tourism
- Confirmation of two (PCR) tests in Saudi Arabia, one on arrival and within 24 hours and the other on the 5th day.
- Full-board meal plan.
- Airport transportation (one-way)
- Confirmation of the performance of two (PCR) tests, one on arrival and another within 24 hours and the other on the 4th day with result on the 5th day.
- Guests who intend on visiting Saudi Arabia should have medical insurance that covers (COVID-19) treatment. (This excludes citizens, residents, and GCC citizens). Insurance should cover the costs of treatment in outpatient clinics, emergencies, and hospitals; including Saudi institutional quarantine for a period of up to 14 days.
If you are arriving before hotel standard check-in times, you are encouraged to book an additional night to ensure room availability. For a faster administration and processing of your test, we encourage you to book your Oman Airways Quarantine package here
In compliance with KSA regulations, only one person is allowed per room, except for the following:
- Travelers of the same family (first-degree relatives).
- Caregivers of special needs traveler or the elderly.
Those who intent to travel to Saudi Arabia should purchase one of the institutional quarantine packages that we offer here.
Your package will include the cost of:
- Accommodation costs in the institutional quarantine.
- Cost of two (COVID-19) PCR tests for all passengers (excluding passengers under the age of eight)
How to book your Oman Airways Quarantine Package (If applicable for Non-Saudi’s that have not been vaccinated):
Step 1: Book your flight on Oman Airways Authorized Agents
Step 2: Please ensure you have all the correct documents including a valid passport and Visa. You will need to have conducted a PCR test no more than 72 hours before your flight departure.
Step 3: After completing your flight booking, a travel advisor from our appointment partner (Almosafer) will call you to purchase your package (Which will include a hotel stay and bookings for 2 PCR tests)
Step 4: Once your quarantine package has been booked and confirmed, please print a copy and take it to the airport with you, you will need this to check-in and board your flight.
If we can’t offer you a package that suits you, you can cancel your booking for free and will receive a credit valid for one year.