Saudi Arabia allowing direct flight for Indian health workers and their families to return Kingdom KSA
General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA)in a circular said that Saudi Arabia is now permitting healthcare workers and their families to return from India Directly.
New circular issued by GACA ,states that “All operating Airlines in airports of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, including general aviation” to exclude health practitioners and their families from the suspension of travel To/From countries where the Covid-19 virus has an outbreak including India.
Indian Embassy in Saudi Arabia Share circular from the official Twitter handle “good news after Mission’s efforts. Saudi Arabia is now permitting healthcare workers and their families to come from India on a charter or direct flight to Saudi Arabia.The embassy is continuing with its efforts to open flights for all Indian Nationals very soon.” pic.twitter.com/QaPyW25zvy .
FLIGHTS FROM / TO SAUDI ARABIA
If you are flying from / to The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, you are kindly requested by health authorities in Saudi Arabia to follow health guidance below to keep you protected when you travel with SAUDIA.
Fly Direct to Saudi Arabia From India
Direct Flight to Saudi Arabia are available Only for Health Practitioners,Workers and Their Dependents
Please Fill the Google form carefully. This form has been linked to Airline Ticketing Department.
As this will be a Charter Flight operation,Tickets are Non Refundable & Non Changeable.So Please fill the form carefully especially your Name, Passport Details and final Destination,Please make sure you are uploading clear & Valid Documents.
• Passport (Old & New)
• Valid Iqama
• Valid Re-Entry
• Immigrant Card – For Fresh Visa Holders
• Hospital ID Card – Hard Copy / Soft Copy
* NOC from the hospital – For those who is going as a dependent For first time Visitor Also
• RT –PCR Test – Hard Copy
• Sponsor Iqama Copy & Passport Copy with Visa Page
For Dependants between 5 – 15
• Embassy Attested Letter (Color Copy)
• Sponsor Iqama Copy & Passport Copy with Visa Page
• Should accompany with the person who authorized in the letter till Final Destination
• Mask / Glow / Sanitizer
Any Other Category who are willing to Travel i.e. Visit Visa,Family,Residence or Job Visa Holder, Can Travel Via Qatar,Maldives ,After 15 Days Quarantine.
Good news for Indian workers in KSA Health Practitioners and their families who are willing to travel Saudi Arabia Directly from India or any other Red List Country.
Book Charter Flight to Saudi Arabia for Health Practitioners and their Families.
L EMBASSY OF SAUDI ARABIA
HEALTH WORKERS CAN RETURN TO KSA IF THEY HAVE RECORDED THEIR DATA IN MOFA
All MOH Employees can return to Saudi Arabia only after procuring;
1- Valid Exit Re-Entry Visa
2- HAYAK Number, please refer the MOFA site, if you don’t have yet https://es.mofa.gov.sa/Moh/Index
For Any Clarification, Please Contact us @ +91 9059218000
Musafir Travel Services,
All international travellers’ guests arriving to Saudi Arabia must complete a period of (7 days) of institutional quarantine at their own expense starting from the time of arrival at the institutional quarantine facilities to the Kingdom. The following categories are exempted from the institutional quarantine:
– Saudi citizens, citizen spouses and their mothers, citizens children and domestic workers accompanying with any of these categories.
(Non immune travellers, in this category, shall comply with home quarantine for a period of 7 days, and be allowed to take the COVID 19 PCR test after the end of the 5th day of quarantine).
– Non immune domestic workers accompanying an immune resident
(Non immune Guests shall comply with home quarantine for a period of 7 days, and be allowed to take the COVID 19 PCR test after the end of the 5th day of quarantine).
– Immune Guests of citizens and residents and their companions, resident’s wives and resident’s children those who are under the age of (18) who are not accompanied by their parents. Non –immune Guests, shall comply with Home Quarantine for 7days, and take PCR test after the end of the 5th day of quarantine.
– Those holding a diplomatic visa, diplomats and their residing families, and their domestic workers.
(on the basis that they adhere to the quarantine procedures by staying in their homes in accordance to the minatory of health (MOH) approved regulations).
– Cabin Crews
– Those involved in health supply chains, according to MOH
-Health practitioners working in Government sectors, their families and companions those who are under the age of 18 (Must comply with home quarantine for 7 days with 2 PCR tests, one within 24 hours and another after the end of the 5th day).
All Guests must take a PCR test on the 7th day of arrival If the result is negative, they are permitted to leave quarantine on the 8th day.
For more information on institutional quarantine packages, please click here.
Above points not applied on countries that suspended from traveling to/from the kingdom in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 as decided by the competent committee as a result of COVID-19 outbreak in these countries.
Thank you all !