SAUDI ARABIA TRAVEL GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTION.
WHAT ARE TRAVELING NEEDS FOR THE INDIAN NATIONAL TO TRAVEL TO SAUDIA ARABIA.
If you Prefer to travel please click on the below link or you can contact us.
29th January 2021,Charter Flights are Available & Good News for Those who is Holding Health Workers Visa and their Dependents Valid Visa Holders Either Residence or Visit Visa can travel Directly to any city to Saudi Arabia Via Charter Flights From India.
Latest Update Saudi Flights are open to travel Via dubai after spending 14 Days.
JANUARY 2021 FLIGHTS TO SAUDI ARABIA.
If you are flying to The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, you are kindly requested by health authorities in Saudi Arabia to follow health guidance below to keep you protected when you travel with SAUDIA.
- Non-Saudi nationals holding Tourist Visas are not allowed to enter the Kingdom during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Travelling with ID has been suspended for GCC citizens.
- All arriving guests including the members of diplomatic missions accredited in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and their families (except Saudi citizens and children below 8 years of age) must provide negative PCR test certificate issued from a verified laboratory does not exceed (72) hours from the time the test is undertaken until departing to the kingdom, and guests who did not provide the certificate will be denied from boarding the airplane.
- Above points not applied on countries that suspended from traveling to/from the kingdom in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 as decided by the competent committee as a result of COVID-19 outbreak in these countries. Travel suspended (except guests with official government invitations and health practitioners from India and their families) to and from India, Brazil and Argentina, including any person who has been in these countries in the last (14) days prior to their arrival to the Kingdom.
- All guests must fill out and sign Health Disclaimer Form below before arriving to KSA airports then hand it over to health control center upon arrival at airport.
- All guests will undergo for self-quarantine as following :
- All non-Saudi Citizens guests arriving from the United Kingdom, South Africa as well as from any other country being specified by the competent health authorities, in which the strain of the new Corona Virus (B.1,1,7) is spread, shall spend no less than (14) days outside the country in which the new strain of Corona Virus is spread before entering the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, with a PCR examination after the expiration of this period proving that passenger is free from infection of COVID-19.
- Saudi Citizens and who are allowed to travel into the Kingdom for humanitarian and urgent cases and health practitioners arriving from countries where the strain of the new Corona Virus is spread are excluded from the provision in Item (1) above and shall be quarantined in their homes for a period of (14) days.
- All guests arriving from countries in which cases of the strain of the new Corona Virus were registered shall be quarantined in their homes for a period of (7) days.
- All guests who are arriving from the rest of other countries, the (7) days mandatory home quarantine shall be applied or (3) days at least with mandatory laboratory PCR exam.
- All guests must download and register on Tatamman and Tawakkalna Applications.
- Guests must assign home location Through Tatamman app within 8 hours of arrival.
- Guests most monitor COVID-19 symptoms, and immediately call 937 if any symptoms appeared or go to primary healthcare center or emergency if necessary.
- Guests must do daily health assessment in Tatamman app.
- Guests must follow precautionary procedures during self-quarantine at home as stated in the Health Disclaimer Form.
- Non-Saudi Citizens being family members of Saudi Citizens or home workers of Saudi Citizens are allowed to enter the Kingdom directly if travelling with the Saudi Citizens and without the need to spend no less than (14) days outside the country in which the new strain of Corona Virus is spread but still need to provide a negative PCR test certificate issued from a verified laboratory does not exceed (72) hours from the time the test is undertaken until departing to the kingdom.
- Guests must check their eligibility for travel by the concerned countries and obtain the required permits and/or permissions, if needed.
- Conditions and guidelines are subject to frequent changes without prior notice.
- Guests must check the latest information about the conditions and guidelines required for travel from the official and authorized sources before traveling.
- Guests must obtain a PCR certificate from an accredited examination center in Saudi Arabia:
Some special restrictions imposed due to concerns over a new COVID-19 variant remain in place. Non-Saudis.
- If a person who intend to travel to Saudi Arabia was diagnosed with COVID-19 or was in contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19, he/she should declare to health authorities at their country, and not to travel until 14 days after diagnosis or last contact. Violations are subject for prosecution under (Health Control at Points of Entry Regulation). They would be subjected to fines not exceeding (500,000) Saudi Riyals, and held accountable to consequences of their violation on others.
- Perform COVID-19 PCR within the timeframe assigned by Saudi Arabia, and test result is proof of COVID-19 clearance. Violators will be denied entry to Saudi Arabia.
- If respiratory symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) are present, declare to Health Control Centers.
- Sign documents required by health authorities and submit to relevant authority at point of entry.
- Download and register to applications required by health authorities.
- Violations are subject for prosecution under (Health Control at Points of Entry Regulation). They would be subjected to fines not exceeding (500,000) Saudi Riyals, and held accountable to consequences of their violation on others.
- Comply with isolation/quarantine according to time and location decided and mentioned in documents signed by traveler, update health status and report symptoms to health authorities. Violations of isolation/quarantine requirements are subjected to penalty not exceeding (200,000) Saudi Riyals or imprisonment for up to 2 years, or both. Repeated violations are subject to doubled penalties.
- Comply with preventive measures after completion of isolation/quarantine period:
- Social distancing and violation of preventive measures is penalized by (1,000) Saudi Riyals, including not using face-masks, not maintaining social distancing, refusing temperature screening at entrance to public or private facilities, and not complying with assigned protocols for persons with fever. Penalties are doubled when violations are repeated.
- Avoid large gatherings and not to invite to such gatherings. Violations are penalized by (10,000) Saudi Riyals. Penalties are doubled when violations are repeated.
- Maintain hand washing with soap and water and sanitization.
- Request healthcare when symptoms suggestive of infection appear, by calling health authorities on 937 and comply with preventive measures to protect the public.
Q & A
- Can Indian Travel to Saudi Arabia Jeddah,Riyadh,Dammam or Madina.
Answer : Yes Indian National Can travel to Saudi Arabia Via Dubai After Spending 14 Days.
2. Are Flights Available from India to Saudi Arabia ?
Answer : As of now Flights are not Available from India to travel to Saudi Arabia From any City
i.e .. HYDERABAD TO JEDDAH , HYDERABAD TO RIYADH,HYDERABAD TO DAMMAM, HYDERABAD TO MADINA, MUMBAI TO EDDAH,MUMBAI TO MADINA,MUMBAI TO RIYADH ,MUMBAI TO DAMMA OR MUMBAI TO OMADINA.
If you Prefer to travel from india to Saudi Arabia ,Yes you can travel via Dubai.
3. How can i go to saudi Arabia from india
Due to Covid-19 Pandemic , Saudi Arabia is not Allowing indians to travel to Saudi Arabia Directly.Travelling through dubai only.
4. Can i Travel to Saudi Arabia Via Dubai
Yes you can Travel any city From India To Saudi Arabia Via Dubai Easily