From 01st December 2021, the suspension of direct Flights entry to Saudi Arabia lifted for Countries India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Brazil, Vietnam, and Egypt. Guests will be allowed to enter the kingdom of Saudi Arabia without spending 14 days outside of these countries, provided they undergo a mandatory 5‑days institutional quarantine on arrival, even if they are fully vaccinated against COVID‑19 in India or any other Country.
Travel to Saudi Arabia From India.
There are few restrictions on the categories of guests who can enter Saudi Arabia at this time. Please check the requirements before you travel. If you are travelling from India to Saudi Arabia, you must take a COVID‑19 PCR test before departure.
Travel Advisory & Guidelines for booking Saudi Institutional Quarantine Packages, Process is Similar for all Airlines Like Air Arabia, Gulf Airways, Etihad Airways, Saudi Airlines Air India & Air India Express Quarantine Guidlines.
All non-Saudi Travellers (except passengers under the age of 8) are required to provide a mandatory RT-PCR Test (taken 72 hours before departure) to enter the kingdom of Saudi Arabia KSA (for all non-Saudi Guests irrespective immune or not) with the exception of passengers under the age of 8yrs and below.
All Guests arriving Starting from 01 December 2021 From India must hold a confirmed institutional quarantine bookings for entering to Saudi Arabia (Valid As per Airline Policies).
- 05 Days Quarantine stay in approved and licensed institutional quarantine facilities by the Ministry of Tourism
- Confirmation of two (PCR) tests in Saudi Arabia, one on arrival and within 24 hours & the other on 04th day.
- Full-board meal.(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Airport transportation Pickup (one-way)
- Confirmation of the performance of two (PCR) tests, one on arrival and another within 24 hours and the other on the 4th day with result on the 5th day.
- Guests who intend on visiting Saudi Arabia Must have medical insurance that covers (COVID-19) treatment also. (This excludes citizens, residents, and GCC citizens). Insurance should cover the costs of treatment in outpatient clinics, emergencies, and hospitals; including Saudi institutional quarantine for a period of up to 14 days.
If you are arriving before hotel standard check-in times, you are encouraged to book an additional 1 night extra to ensure room availability. For a faster administration and processing of your test, we encourage you to book your Quarantine package03 Days before your Travel Date. here.
In compliance with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia regulations, only one person is allowed per room, except for the following:
- Travelers of the same family (first-degree relatives).
- Caregivers of special needs traveler or the elderly.
- 1 Adult and 1 Child (Father/Mother + Child)
- 1 Adult and 2 Children (Father/Mother + 2 Children)
- 2 Adults in Double Room (Husband & Wife only)
- 2 Adults and 1 Child (Father + Mother+ 1 Child)
Those who intent to travel to Saudi Arabia should purchase one of the institutional quarantine packages that we offer
Your package will include the cost of:
- Accommodation costs in the institutional quarantine.
- Cost of two (COVID-19) PCR tests for all passengers (excluding passengers under the age of eight)
How to book Saudi Arabia Institutional Quarantine Packages (If applicable for Non-Saudi’s that have not been vaccinated):
Step 1: Book your flight Through Authorized Agents
Step 2: Please ensure you have all the correct documents including a valid passport and Visa. You will need to have conducted a PCR test no more than 72 hours before your flight departure.
Step 3: After completing your flight booking, Please share your ticket copy prior to 72 Hours of Departure (Which will include a hotel stay and bookings for 2 PCR tests)
Step 4: Once your quarantine package has been booked and confirmed, please carry printout and take it to the airport with you, you will need this to check-in and board your flight.