Travelling to Umrah Made Easy, Get Ready for this Ramzan 2022 Umrah and Busy Umrah 2022 Seasons. Umrah Bookings Started.
The Umrah ban has finally been lifted, Umrah is Reopening After nearly 2 years of closure due to the coronavirus pandemic, Umrah pilgrims from all over the world will be able to perform, the sacred journey that has been missed by millions of pilgrims worldwide. After a stunningly successful Hajj season, with zero recorded Covid-19 cases, Saudi authorities have decided to resume Umrah starting the 15th of Duh’l- Hijjah 1442 – 25th July 2021 for Saudi residents and starting the 1st Muharram, 1443 – 09th August 2021, performers from around the globe will be able to apply for Umrah visas and go on their Umrah trips. Travelling with ID has been suspended for GCC citizens.
- Pilgrims above 05 years are allowed to book for Umrah
- Fully vaccinated pilgrims with two doses of either Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, or J&J will be granted Umrah permits and visas.
- Umrah Pilgrims are requested to visit one of the authorized medical centers in their home countries to run a health check-up and confirm their health status before visa issuance.
- Pilgrims should note that specific prayer locations have been designated conforming to social distancing and safety regulations.
- Pilgrims are also required to follow markings on the floor when performing Umrah & Tawaf as was seen during Hajj.
- All countries around the world are allowed to send Umrah Tour Packages direct flights except for 13 countries which includes India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Egypt, Turkey, Argentina, Brazil, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Ethiopia, Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Lebanon. Umrah Pilgrims arriving from these countries are require a quarantine Package of 14 days in a third country before arriving to the Kingdom.
- All arriving guests except Saudi citizens and children below 8 years of age) must provide negative PCR test certificate issued from a verified laboratory does not exceed (72) hours from the time the test is undertaken until departing to the kingdom, and guests who did not provide the certificate will be denied from boarding the airplane.
- Above points not applied on countries that suspended from traveling to/from the kingdom in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 as decided by the competent committee as a result of COVID-19 outbreak in these countries. Travel suspended (except guests with official government invitations and health practitioners from India and their families) to and from India, Brazil and Argentina, including any person who has been in these countries in the last (14) days prior to their arrival to the Kingdom.
Get Affordable Umrah Tour Packages-Services Will be includes Starting from Umrah Visa, Flight Tickets,Hotels,Transportations. All our Umrah Services 2021 Available from all major cities across India Includes Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore,Lucknow, Chennai, Sri Nagar, Kolkata etc. Be ready to explore the vibrant world of Musafir Umrah Services, Where you will enjoy a diverse high end services,Get an experience of Lifetime by booking Affordable Umrah Packages Starting from October 2021,We are fully dedicated to serve people with Umrah Tour from any city ,and provide Umrah pilgrims Best Tour of the Holy places in Makkah & Madina.
Now Book your Umrah Trip, Individual Umrah Visas or Umrah Packages for upcoming months starting from October 2021,Call now to get exclusive offers on Umrah Packages with airfare,Hotels,Transportation at best price with Musafir Services Hajj & Umrah Packages like Ramadan Best Umrah Packages, Budget Umrah Packages in ramadan, luxury Package for umrah 2021. Umrah Packages Hyderabad India Starting at Rs 65,000/- Umrah Visa Best Packages in Mumbai India Starting @ Rs 65,000/-
Services Includes in Umrah Packages.
- Umrah Visa-Al Fouzan for Umrah & Tourism
- Accommodation provided Both in Makkah and Medina in Star hotels.
- Meet and Assist at Jeddah Airport with Snacks.
- Guided Umrah: Alim will be appointed from Musafir Services to Perform Umrah Pilgrimage
- Stay in Makkah Hotel Within 500-600 meters.
- Stay in Madinah Hotel Within 100-200 meters.
- Type of Room sharing – 2 persons.
- Complimentary Laundry.
- Staff in Makkah and Madina for Assistance .
- Ziarats in Both Makkah and Madina with Professional Aalim.
Please be noted that all our Umrah tour dates are subject to confirmation and list of available places. You will be notified of the exact tour dates 14 days before your departure. Umrah services begin and end either in Madinah or Jeddah airport.
Take advantage of your family’s holiday vacation time and perform Umrah! From This Musafir Services – Umrah begins in Mecca -Masjid Al Haram, where you and loved ones Perform Umrah & spend seven nights at Hotel AYMAN AL HIJRAH or any similar hotel, Walkable distance from Haram Shareef, Within 400 Meter. After Seven Days in Mecca, you will be transported to Madina -Masjid-Al Nabawi. You will enjoy the sweetness of praying within Masjid Al Nabawi.Where you stay in Hotel-GUEST TIME or similar. Guided tours to all major religious and historical sites are included in both Makkah & Madina.
Departure Available Dates 25th August 2020.
Flights: SAUDIA AIRLINES
Occupancy & Pricing
Arrives in Makkah
Our representative will welcome and Help you to check into your hotel, With a Distance Between 450 Metre to 550 Metre, Walkable distance from the entrance of Masjid Al Haram.
Upon arrival in Makkah, you will first check-in at your hotel and then you will proceed to Masjid Al Haram to perform Umrah.
Day 2,4,5, & 6 : Makkah Al Mukarramah
These days are free for you to rest and enjoy the magnificence & vibrant energy of Mecca, The Honored City. With the special convenience of your hotel located in walking distance to Masjid Al Haram, you will have the following unique opportunities:
- Making the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Haram
- Performing Tawaaf, the only special form of prayer, unique only to Masjid Al Haram
- Performing additional Umrahs
- Unlimited access to the blessed, cool and refreshing Zam Zam water
Makkah Al Mukarramah –Sightseeing-Ziyarath
After breakfast, Insha’Allah, depending on the schedule and availability, we will provide you with a guided tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Mecca aboard in our air-conditioned bus, you will visit the following places:
- Cave of Thaur, where the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) hid for a few days at the beginning of the migration to Medina
- Mena, Arafaat and Muzdalifah. In Arafaat, you will have the opportunity to see Jabal Al Rahmah
- Jabal Al Noor, on top of which is located the cave of Hira, where the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) received his first revelation
- Al Mualla cemetery where Khadija (May Allah be pleased with her) is reportedly buried along with many of the companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- The birthplace of the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)
Depart for Madina
Today, you will depart for Madina. Our representative We will help you check-in to your hotel.just a few steps from the entrance of Al Masjid Al Nabawi.
After some rest, you have the exciting opportunity to pray in Masjid Al Nabawi and give your ‘salaam’ to the Prophet Mohammed (May the Peace & Blessings be upon him)
Day 8,10,11,12 & 13 : Madina Al Mukarramah
These days are free for you to rest and enjoy the tranquility of Medina, The City of Light, and the unique opportunity of offering the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Nabawi. Your hotel is conveniently located steps from Masjid Al Nabawi. You will have the opportunity to do any of the following at your leisure:
- Enter the blessed Masjid of our beloved Prophet (May Peace and Blessings be Showered Upon Him), access The Rawdah (Reeaz Ul-Jannah), the place where our beloved Prophet (PBUH) called a part of Jannah, and give your salam to our beloved Prophet (PBUH), Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (May Allah be pleased with him) and Omar Bin-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him)
- Visit Al Baqi, the resting places of the family of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) and his beloved Companions (May Allah be pleased with them
Madina –Masjid Al Nabawi –Sightseeing-Ziyarath
After fajr, Insha’Allah, depending on the schedule and availability, our representative will provide you with a guided tour of the religious and historical sites in Medina on board in air-conditioned bus, you will visit the following locations:
- The mountain of ‘Uhud where the battle of ‘Uhud took place including the cemetery where the Shohada of ‘Uhud are buried, including Hamza (May Allah be pleased with him), the uncle of the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)
- Masjid Al Quba, the first masjid in Islam and was built by the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) and his closest companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- Masjid Al Qiblatain, the distinction of being the only masjid where obligatory congregational prayer was held facing both the old Qibla (Masjid Al Aqsa in Jerusalem) and the present Qibla (Masjid Al Haram in Mecca) in the same prayer
- The area is known as Saba Masajids representing the places where the believers camped during the battle of the Trench. This includes the campsite of the Prophet (PBUH) known as Masjid Al Fath and that of Salman Al Farsi (May Allah be pleased with him) whose idea it was to dig a trench wide and long and wide enough to confound the enemy who was not expecting it
Departure to Home
Abu Hurayrah narrated that the Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) said, “A prayer in this mosque of mine is a thousand times greater than a prayer in other than it, except for the Masjid al-Haram.” [Sahih Bukhari; Sahih Muslim].
Insha’Allah, After Zohar, depending on the schedule and availability, you will be transported aboard an air-conditioned bus to Jeddah or Madina Airport for your return flight home..