Umrah Visa -Saudi Arabia
WHEN CAN MUSLIMS PERFORM UMRAH?
Umrah may be performed at any time of the year From First Week of Moharam till Ramzan
THEY CAN APPLY FOR UMRAH VISA?
Yes Every Pilgrims must apply for Umrah visa through an approved Umrah travel agent in their country.
To obtain aUmrah visa, you are required to do the following:
To start, check the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah website for approved OTAs.
Visit Ministry approved OTA and enter your country of arrival and nationality.
Select your expected date of arrival, and program duration.
Select your flight schedules – Optional at this current time.
Determine the number of pilgrims traveling (adult / child / infant) – The maximum number of pilgrims per booking is currently 32 – this might be changed in the future by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah.
Select the Hotel you would like to stay at during your time in Makkah – and select the number of rooms – This step is Mandatory.
Select the Hotel you would like to stay at during your time in Madinah – and select the number of rooms – This step is currently Optional.
Choose your transport company from the list approved by the General Car Union according to the number of individuals travelling.
Select your Umrah operator company from the list to implement the ground handling services, and choose the package you want (Basic / Premium / Diamond).
Select any additional services you require from your Umrah operator (example, wheelchair only/ wheelchair with person / Umrah guide / male or female escort / babysitter).
Fill in the information first name / last name / date of birth / nationality / type of travel document / travel document number / place of issue / expiry date / email / mobile number for all pilgrims in the group.
Review your booking then proceed to payment.
After you confirm the itinerary, payment is made for the total value of the program. Current payment methods are Visa / MasterCard only.
Once payment is complete, the full details of the program with the reservation numbers for each service will be sent to the Ministry of Hajj (Maqam) by the OTA.
After the Ministry of Hajj confirms the program, a special link is sent to the main pilgrim in the group. Clicking the link will show all Umrah pilgrims listed under the same booking. Fill the data as per details required including a personal picture of each pilgrim. At this stage you must ensure the following:
Women younger than 45 years old must be linked to a mahram (husband / father / brother / son who is older than 18 years old / uncle / uncle / daughter’s-husband / stepfather / father-in-law).
Infants younger than two years old must be associated with their father.
Children under 12 must be associated with their father or a first-degree relative.
There are additional rules by the Ministry of Hajj, the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as follows:
Men under the age of 40 (from the following nationalities India / Bangladesh / Pakistan / Sudan / Yemen / Afghanistan) must be associated with a female family member.
Chinese pilgrims can only get a visa from China.
Iranian pilgrims cannot obtain a visa from GCC countries.
Once pilgrim data entry is complete, it is sent to the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah for review and approval of the Ministry of Interior and then they are answered in the form of visas on the e-mail included in the booking.
The approved Umrah program is sent to your Umrah operator company for information and coordination..
UMRAH VISA REQUIREMENTS:
- A vaccination certificate against Meningococcal Meningitis should be attached. The certificate of vaccinations should have been issued not more than three years and not less than 10 days prior to entry to Saudi Arabia and it should be valid for three years. The vaccination certificate must be with the applicant on entry to Saudi Arabia.
VALIDITY OF UMRAH VISA:
Saudi Government Extend Duration of Stay – Umrah visa is valid for 90 Days. Within these 90 Days you should perform Umrah, making sure your departure from Saudi Arabia is within 90 Days ,Once you arrive in Sauia.
DO THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR UMRAH VISAS?
The cost of Umrah visa is SAR 500
HOW TO APPLY PAY FOR UMRAH VISAS?
* For more information about the Companies and Establishments Offering Umrah Services: please contact us @ 1800 123 7712
- Visa Processing Time: 3 – 5 working days from the date of submission (Excluding Friday, Saturday and any KSA Holiday).
- Express Visa Processing Time: 48 hours from the time of submission (Excluding Friday, Saturday and any KSAHoliday)
- Express Visa Submission Time: Applications need to be submitted in between 09:30am to 12:00 noon.
- Colored Scanned copy of First & Last two pages of the passport** (Passport Must Valid for Six months from date of travel)
- Fresh Colored Scanned Passport size photo.
- Ensure colored photos are as per specifications Size 4.3 cms x 5.5 cms preferably white background
Visa fee once paid is non refundable under any circumstances.