Umrah Visas from India 2023: How to Apply Visa from India to Perform the Pilgrimage ?
Updated 21st February 2023
The Umrah Pilgrimage is a minor, non-compulsory Rituals that any Muslim able-bodied with adequate and Good financial means may undertake to get the blessings and favour of Allah by Visiting Holy Mosques Makkah and Madina. Umrah Rituals is seen as a way for Muslims to seek for forgiveness, renewal of spiritual feelings, and a very closer connection to Allah. It is also an opportunity for Muslims around the world to visit the birthplace of religion and Holiest city in Islam.
Labbayka Allahumma Umrah
An Arabic sentence that all Muslims from all over the world have always wished to say. The Prophet, may peace and prayers be upon him, performed Umrah four times in his life, and performed one Hajj. Umrah means to visit Makkah, perform tawaf, and perform Sa’y between Mount Safa and Mount Marwah. Umrah can be performed at any time of the year Starting From Muharram to Ramzan.
Pilgrims looking to fulfil this religious calling are required to first obtain an Umrah visa before entering the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. If you’re planning to visit Makkah from India to perform Umrah, here’s how you can apply for an Umrah visa.
Do I need to apply Umrah visa from India?
Yes, it is Mandatory that all Indians Planning to perform the Spiritual Umrah Journey are required to first apply and obtain any type of Saudi visa. These includes the Umrah visa, Saudi tourist visa, transit visa .
How to Apply for Umrah visa from India online application
The Saudi authorities have launched an electronic service for Umrah seekers to obtain their Umrah visa within 24 to 72 hours. Umrah Visa seekers residing in countries all over the world may now directly apply through any of the Registered Saudi Umrah Operator Travel Agent.To apply for the Umrah visa online, follow the below steps:
- after securing your umrah package, you will receive the reference number for the application
- you’ll be redirected to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs portal, where you’ll need to complete the visa issuance process
How to Apply and Obtain Umrah Visa Online.
Umrah Visa @ Rs 17,500 /- Including insurance.
- Colored Scanned copy of First & Last Pages of the passport** (Passport Must be Valid for Six months from date of travel)
- Fresh Colored Scanned Passport size photo.
- Ensure colored photos are as per specifications Size 4.3 cms x 5.5 cms preferably white background.
Get your Umrah visa online now, it only takes 3 simple steps…
- Please email above documents email@example.com
- Pay the Umrah Visa Fee
- Get your Umrah Visa Online.
- Visa Processing Time: 3 – 5 working days from the date of submission (Excluding Friday, Saturday and any KSA Holiday).
- Express Visa Processing Time: 48 hours from the time of submission (Excluding Friday, Saturday and any KSAHoliday)
- Express Visa Submission Time: Applications need to be submitted in between 09:30am to 12:00 noon.
Visa fee once paid is non refundable under any circumstances.